The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
You got to laugh at Chelsea wanting young Estevao. What on earth would they do for him but ruin him. Hopefully its gets done soon and similar fashion to Roque who told epl clubs to piss off lol hope family remain patient in so. He'll be worth the 60mil. If ever we need to sell him would be a massive profit for us also. Win/win. Kid is extreme class every game now he's on the highlights.

The club that let go Kdb, Musiala and Salah ahahaha

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You got to laugh at Chelsea wanting young Estevao. What on earth would they do for him but ruin him. Hopefully its gets done soon and similar fashion to Roque who told epl clubs to piss off lol hope family remain patient in so. He'll be worth the 60mil. If ever we need to sell him would be a massive profit for us also. Win/win. Kid is extreme class every game now he's on the highlights.

The club that let go Kdb, Musiala and Salah ahahaha
going to chelsea now is a career suicide better off going to a team that'll actually play you instead of loaning u out each season

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
nah he'll join his best mate bellingham at madrid
Nah to many players and he's told media already who he supports, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi his favs. Xavi also wants him. Im sure were keeping checks on him and he's watching his options to pick a perfect time to join us.

Haaland will go

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah to many players and he's told media already who he supports, Xavi, Iniesta and Messi his favs. Xavi also wants him. Im sure were keeping checks on him and he's watching his options to pick a perfect time to join us.

Haaland will go
modric is already leaving end of season maybe kroos might leave as well which would open a few spots in midfield

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
modric is already leaving end of season maybe kroos might leave as well which would open a few spots in midfield
Guler / Ceballos

Tchoumeni / Camavinga

Valverde / Bellingham

They're covered. Musiala doesn't fit kroos, and modric are near the end thats why the majority of them work now plus Guler young ... Otherwise, they would all fight for spots lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guler / Ceballos

Tchoumeni / Camavinga

Valverde / Bellingham

They're covered. Musiala doesn't fit kroos, and modric are near the end thats why the majority of them work now plus Guler young ... Otherwise, they would all fight for spots lol
camavinga mostly plays lb though

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Guler / Ceballos

Tchoumeni / Camavinga

Valverde / Bellingham

By the time he leaves Bayern

We'll just have Pedri , Gavi, and Fermin with de jong only all of them, except Fermin are injury prone, lol. Gundagon probably head off by then to. Madrid players are to young they're set

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
By the time he leaves Bayern

We'll just have Pedri , Gavi, and Fermin with de jong only all of them, except Fermin are injury prone, lol. Gundagon probably head off by then to. Madrid players are to young they're set
If madrid are signing any mids, it's kdb with haaland and I hope they don't lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watch when Super League money comes in we're both coming shopping to the epl ahahah

I'll take 1 Rashford and Konate for the bench with a side of Rodri
You're not getting this imaginary money lmao

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm even disconnecting from squad battles ffs. My connection score has dropped over 20 points for whatever reason, no wonder it's proper fucked.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm even disconnecting from squad battles ffs. My connection score has dropped over 20 points for whatever reason, no wonder it's proper fucked.
wtf i haven't been disconnected in squad battles in years.....

have you tried various dns ?