The fans would love to see To'Omaga debut against the Broncos!

Would you love to see Renouf To'Omaga debut tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop Elliot!
i'm no elliot fan but given the players left in the 19 man squad, i would much rather the bench be elliot, fualolo, priest and to'omaga then having kerrod fucking holland on the bench

i just can't get my head around it, i get injury insurance but surely you atleast pick a player that could inject somthing into the team late if they need points if you're picking an outside back. even if you rated holland as a semi-solid depth centre, he is not the type of guy that can ever offer anything off the bench

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
i'm no elliot fan but given the players left in the 19 man squad, i would much rather the bench be elliot, fualolo, priest and to'omaga then having kerrod fucking holland on the bench

i just can't get my head around it, i get injury insurance but surely you atleast pick a player that could inject somthing into the team late if they need points if you're picking an outside back. even if you rated holland as a semi-solid depth centre, he is not the type of guy that can ever offer anything off the bench
While I don't rate Holland in the slightest he has looked bright when coming on late.. Elliot is really bad he's always good for an error and normally leads to a momentum swing. So with that said Drop Elliott!!!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I don't rate Holland in the slightest he has looked bright when coming on late.. Elliot is really bad he's always good for an error and normally leads to a momentum swing. So with that said Drop Elliott!!!
Drop Elliot & Holland.
The 14 should be Brown
JMK at 9 can cover the backline should it be required.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly, I’d have Dallas mcIlwaine over Elliot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I have no problem with a back on the bench even if they don't get a run, i just think the make up of our 17 is wrong and it makes it hard to carry a bloke just for insurance. Atm i'd prefer Brown off the bench even though i'm not a fan of 2 hookers.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

agree mate, watching the game last week and the look on his face bahaha. had the full mad dog face like he was gonna go out there tear shreds off em and score the winning try. reality is he done nothing

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
probably a disservice throwing him into such an underperforming team

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup.. excellent player an deserving of his debut

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a fan and all I want to see is a win. Stick Humphrey B Bear in for all I care. Just give me a fucking win.

Status
Not open for further replies.