The Facial Hair Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll just come out and say it to stir the pot. Any "man" that maintains a feminine clean shaven face supports and promotes transgenderism by purposely making themselves look more womanly.

You bunch of Caitlyn lovers.

Run at me, ya fooking twats! Lol
I said it before and I'll say it again. To quote the song from the band The Beards, "if your dad doesn't have a beard... You've got two mums"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First time i had to colour my beard. I used just for men beard dye. Comes out pretty good.

PS I heard something which is funny and true... "if you shave your beard, you are promoting transgenderism"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
First time i had to colour my beard. I used just for men beard dye. Comes out pretty good.

PS I heard something which is funny and true... "if you shave your beard, you are promoting transgenderism"
What if you can't grow one? And if you run with the unshaven look, it looks some someones glues trimmed pubes to your face?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is how much I love the Dogs... (hopefully it's a good product)
Screenshot_20180731-184103_Gallery.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is how much I love the Dogs... (hopefully it's a good product)
View attachment 6769
I use the milkman brand, fucking smells manly as fuck. Also beard balm is good for styling if you need to tidy your beard up and make it thicker.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I use the milkman brand, fucking smells manly as fuck. Also beard balm is good for styling if you need to tidy your beard up and make it thicker.
Tried the milkman pack, pretty good. I've tried the Progresso Italian brand and BeardBrand too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tried the milkman pack, pretty good. I've tried the Progresso Italian brand and BeardBrand too.
Yh i went with milkman because they're a sydney company. I think i'm allergic to something in it though because the beard shampoo burns the fuck out of my upper lip when i use it lol. No rash so fuck it aye.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yh i went with milkman because they're a sydney company. I think i'm allergic to something in it though because the beard shampoo burns the fuck out of my upper lip when i use it lol. No rash so fuck it aye.
Lol me too! Must be one of the ingredients. For me the milkman oil did that to my lip. So I use the balm for my moustache. PS that coconut milkman balm is the bomb.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol me too! Must be one of the ingredients. For me the milkman oil did that to my lip. So I use the balm for my moustache. PS that coconut milkman balm is the bomb.
Yh it's fine everywhere else so it's weird. I'm guessing it might be because the skin on my lip is dryer?

Yh the balms good for pulling all the shitty bits in and keeping it's shape...i mostly use it to help pull the stronger patches over the weaker spots around my cheeks lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wow, you guys wear beards for stir? I wear mine for 10-15 extra minutes of sleep.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oops.... I meant style. Lol
I thought it was some young whipper snapper slang lol

Mine is more for a pact I made on the day of my transplant. If I make it to my son's 21st birthday, then I'll shave it. 15 years to go lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Mine is more for a pact I made on the day of my transplant. If I make it to my son's 21st birthday, then I'll shave it. 15 years to go lol
Hahahahaha I’m 37...don’t think I’m qualified to speak young folk any more :p

You’ll make it. I believe it!

That will be one beastly beard by the time you finally do snip and clip it! Haha.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

Mate chin up (bearded as it maybe) I have a son much same age, you will make it the big fella upstairs won't take us unless we are clean shaven anyway.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahahahaha I’m 37...don’t think I’m qualified to speak young folk any more :p

You’ll make it. I believe it!

That will be one beastly beard by the time you finally do snip and clip it! Haha.
Mate chin up (bearded as it maybe) I have a son much same age, you will make it the big fella upstairs won't take us unless we are clean shaven anyway.
Samson's strength came from his hair, since I'm bald, my strength comes from my beard lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Brother, I started growing mine because I let it go for a bit and my friends were like "you won't keep it going" so I did. A year later and I'm rocking a pretty decent beard these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.