Can someone post the actual article.

What the fuck is wrong with Buzz
Every week he sticking the boot in.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is literally the whole article lol

------------

Gary McIntyre, the former disgraced Bulldogs boss who was embroiled in Canterbury’s 2002 salary cap scandal, is back as a key powerbroker at Belmore.

McIntyre was re-elected to the Canterbury Leagues Club board at elections over the weekend as one of three independents including veteran officials George Coorey and Peter Winchester.

McIntyre was banned indefinitely from holding a position in the NRL after the club’s $1 million salary cap rorts which resulted in a $500,000 fine and the docking of 37 competition points.
Canterbury Leagues club is the main source of income for the Bulldogs each year.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Typical Buzz propaganda.

McIntyre is back on the Leagues Club board and not the Bulldogs. It’s actually good news Gary knows how to make that place print even more money than it does now. His only mistake was getting caught in 2002 IMO.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fucking silly old **** can't help himself. His fixation/obsession with us and Gus is on par with Robin Williams character in One Hour Photo.
The club should report him to the Fixated Persons Unit. Such a nasty, bitter little prick.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure who in rugby league I hate more:-

* Buzz Wankfield
* Germ Weidler
* Sutton Bros
* Dessy

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing Rothfield is in his mid 60s, which means we won't be rid of him for quite some time yet :(

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worry about your own clubs cap cheating. You're one of the turds that were implicated as being corrupt with Haysen and his gnling stuff and became his biggest fucking cheerleader. I hope there's a special place in hell for turds that throw stones from Glass houses.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone associated to the dogs must've banged his sister or mum or something (and he probably was watching and enjoyed it but now hates himself)

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone associated to the dogs must've banged his sister or mum or something (and he probably was watching and enjoyed it but now hates himself)
Or him while he was asleep.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would buy a paper if it had pictures of gus f**king buzz's arse.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure who in rugby league I hate more:-

* Buzz Wankfield
* Germ Weidler
* Sutton Bros
* Dessy
What about Hooper? You cant forget about that wanker or do you actually like him?