The Dogs outdo the roosters again LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls.

I was at a cancer fundraiser on friday night and up for auction was various stuff including a doggies and roosters jersey. They where both very well presented and the doggies one was very tempting.

Well the roosters one went for 350 which was a valuable contribution but then along came the doggies one and it fetched 1220. Very good result and money that will be used for all the right reasons.

Just thought i would let you all know :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh the guy that bought the roosters one just needed a new dish rag. :D

lol jokes
good on the doggies.but tbh it doesnt come as much of a suprise tbh. even a panthers jersey would fetch more than 350. :p
but it is all for a good cause and that is the main thing. congrats to the biders. :D

T

TdoggBulldog

don't really care...

just good to see both clubs had stuff going to help raise money for cancer...

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good to see the clubs having the jerseys up at the auction for a good cause to raise money :grinning:

On the other hand of course the doggies one would of gone for more :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here is a picture.

Jersey donated by the doggies and framed by frame corner in Roselands Centro.

Dont have a picture of the Roosters one (wonder why) But it was donated by a friend. The Roosters didnt donate it. We had to buy it for $160 as they said we had to pay for the jersey and they would sign it then we would of had to pay for delivery so a person paid for it and donated it. And good thing frame corner sticked up his hand and framed for free it or else it wouldnt have made any money.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOD!

how i would kill some one to have that....uh i mean..financially wise of course. :o

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PineappleBoy said:
Hate to say it but working in bondi Westfield I know its impossible to part jews and their money. That is why it got nothing

Jew Person: I want the cheapest shoe, nothing special just somethin to wear on sundays.
Rebel Salesperson: This is the cheapest shoe
Jew Person: Is there anything cheaper?
Rebel Salesperson: ...if there was would this be the cheapest shoe?
Hmm i work in Double Bay, My Customers drive in the carpark in their 500k Mercs and BMW, and Winge and moan when they have to pay a few hundred bucks for a new phone

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
But it was donated by a friend. The Roosters didnt donate it. We had to buy it for $160 as they said we had to pay for the jersey and they would sign it then we would of had to pay for delivery so a person paid for it and donated it.
Now you all know why I call them jew-sters.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
who would pay $350 for a roosters jersey

they say i waste money gambling, but at least im not a loser like that guy

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
don't really care...

just good to see both clubs had stuff going to help raise money for cancer...
i agree

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
It doesn't surprise me that a fan would spend that much money. Doggies supporters are very generous. so many of the older men at my gym sponser the dogs on is the owner of a jewellery shop etc.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
MattyB said:
Hmm i work in Double Bay, My Customers drive in the carpark in their 500k Mercs and BMW, and Winge and moan when they have to pay a few hundred bucks for a new phone
That is why these people drive cars that expensive because they are tight.....

I don't understand these people seriously. Working in a Law Firm we have sooooooooo many rich clients and you would be surprised how many of them actually leave money for their pets.....

Not only that the one's that are actually very rich are the nice ones and very down to earth whereas the ones that think they have money are infact very rude... That is just what i have noticed

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
Here is a picture.

Jersey donated by the doggies and framed by frame corner in Roselands Centro.

Dont have a picture of the Roosters one (wonder why) But it was donated by a friend. The Roosters didnt donate it. We had to buy it for $160 as they said we had to pay for the jersey and they would sign it then we would of had to pay for delivery so a person paid for it and donated it. And good thing frame corner sticked up his hand and framed for free it or else it wouldnt have made any money.
thats looks mad man

Status
Not open for further replies.