The current team

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He seems to attract players, and players want to stay and play under him. He can't be all that bad, regardless of the sombrero at the chooks.
It's not Robinson that attracts the players, it's the paper bags.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan won a comp using performance enhancing drugs don’t want him near our club Lewis is a lock not a half Montoya can stay where he is Okunbor will learn yeh we lost cos of dumb play last night but once again we got caned in the penalties the ref fucked us again pulls us up for a forward pass which clearly wasn’t manly scores off that changes the game completely it’s crap like that what hurts us most of the time the inexperience and dumb play will come to an end in time

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He seems to attract players, and players want to stay and play under him. He can't be all that bad, regardless of the sombrero at the chooks.
The sombrero attracts and keeps

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis needs to be playing next to foran for the rest of the season,there are no 21 year old halves doing what some on here expect lewis to do

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis needs to be playing next to foran for the rest of the season,there are no 21 year old halves doing what some on here expect lewis to do
I don’t think expectations are high on Lewis most only except him to deliver the basics for a half at NRL level and he’s not delivery that.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t think expectations are high on Lewis most only except him to deliver the basics for a half at NRL level and he’s not delivery that.
He defends brilliantly better than most but his pass selection needs work this is what every young half struggles with

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He defends brilliantly better than most but his pass selection needs work this is what every young half struggles with
He struggles with game management, running the football, kicking game and passing. It’s not like it’s one thing that needs work. His kicking game has regressed at a alarming rate which was a massive strength in his early games.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He struggles with game management, running the football, kicking game and passing. It’s not like it’s one thing that needs work. His kicking game has regressed at a alarming rate which was a massive strength in his early games.
Cogger was responsible for most if not all the 7 tackle sets so it’s something young halves struggle with

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cogger was responsible for most if not all the 7 tackle sets so it’s something young halves struggle with
Cogger had 2 kicks go dead and Lewis has 1 on their overall performances over the last few weeks Cogger deserves to partner Foran once he’s back. Hopefully Lewis can sort his game out in reggies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cogger had 2 kicks go dead and Lewis has 1 on their overall performances over the last few weeks Cogger deserves to partner Foran once he’s back. Hopefully Lewis can sort his game out in reggies.
We gave them 7 7 tackle restarts so not sure about your stats,I agree but both have rubbish in their game and my point is they need to play more with foran and that will improve them ,lewis would be good to play off the bench

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We gave them 7 7 tackle restarts so not sure about your stats,I agree but both have rubbish in their game and my point is they need to play more with foran and that will improve them ,lewis would be good to play off the bench
I was talking about kicks going dead with Cogger having 2 and Lewis 1. I’m not sure sitting Lewis on the bench would be the best option he’s probably better off going back to reserves and getting more game time in the halves so he can improve.