The Cuck Thread

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We don’t want you fat boy
Interesting reply, since you have no idea what I look like, but whatever, champ! :tearsofjoy: Ooh, wait. This is where I come back with "Hey, I'm 6'3, 105kg, run the hundred in high tens!", right? :joycat:

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also they probably don't wan't you either, or you'd be out there. But at least 1 of us is self-aware enough to admit that... :tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
Homies need to oook up the definition of cuck bevazus this ain’t it.
My friend Abdul is a cuck.
He is a cuck because he likes to watch guys get sucked by his gf.
Getting a big contract and not playing ti said value isn’t cuckoldry

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
Wtf @Abdul..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
Have to school you again .. it has a couple of meanings !

Cambridge Dictionary.

Cuck.

An insulting word for a weak man.

A weak or servile man.
"we act like a bunch of cucks”

A man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.
verb
verb: cuck; 3rd person present: cucks; past tense: cucked; past participle: cucked; gerund or present participle: cucking
make (a man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife or by being sexually unfaithful to him.

Schooled !

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to school you again .. it has a couple of meanings !

Cambridge Dictionary.

Cuck.

An insulting word for a weak man.

A weak or servile man.
"we act like a bunch of cucks”

A man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.
verb
verb: cuck; 3rd person present: cucks; past tense: cucked; past participle: cucked; gerund or present participle: cucking
make (a man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife or by being sexually unfaithful to him.

Schooled !
How’s it schooled the dictionary back it up becasuse cuckold is from cuckoo where the bird makes another bird raise the babies by replacing eggs then when it grows it reclaims it as part of the flock it’s fascinating so when men pimp they girl they cucking.
Nothing to do with contracts

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nick Pope is a huge cuck

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The snitch named Pele and Burns on top of them. Burns was an interesting one. For a bloke who didn’t like the place, playing on one leg against the dragons says otherwise.
I'm thinking like Davey with his precious finger Burns was made to play on one leg possibly?

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm thinking like Davey with his precious finger Burns was made to play on one leg possibly?
It’s funny, I remember a couple of games back when Burns scored and it looked like he snobbed Wilson and another player (can remember who) during his try celebration.

I remember thinking at the time that perhaps I was just reading into to much, but given what we know now I think maybe this was due to player divide.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s funny, I remember a couple of games back when Burns scored and it looked like he snobbed Wilson and another player (can remember who) during his try celebration.

I remember thinking at the time that perhaps I was just reading into to much, but given what we know now I think maybe this was due to player divide.
Too bad for Burns I really thought he would be useful depth re signing especially after his dragons game heroics

But he’s another Chase Stanley injury prone unfortunately

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting reply, since you have no idea what I look like, but whatever, champ! :tearsofjoy: Ooh, wait. This is where I come back with "Hey, I'm 6'3, 105kg, run the hundred in high tens!", right? :joycat:
You fit right in this thread u cuck ****

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s it schooled the dictionary back it up becasuse cuckold is from cuckoo where the bird makes another bird raise the babies by replacing eggs then when it grows it reclaims it as part of the flock it’s fascinating so when men pimp they girl they cucking.
Nothing to do with contracts
Mate a lot of people on here are calling the whiners and weak gutted dogs cucks.

You implied they are wrong using that word, you implied it was just a word for a sexually servile person, checking the dictionary they’re actually right, the word has a few meanings, one of which is weak or servile man, in general ….

Here’s an example …. if player signed a rich contract then just dogged it and didn’t care about putting in, they’d be considered a cuck !

What your saying is correct, cuck does mean what you’re also saying it means, but you originally implied everyone else was wrong on here, they weren’t wrong, you were incorrect in saying that because the word has a few different meanings !

Schooled !

Last edited: