The Corner?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we are a 1/3 into the season and things have become clearer though are we settled?

It was evident tonight the attacking structures were scraped... NO ball playing lock FCUK YES!! Straight ball to hard running players and real ball playing players and whilst it wasn't magical it was definitely more threatening. Most importantly a start, a start of a more free flowing game...

The Line-up?

Are we good? I think we are bar 3 spots...

Naden for Okunbor
Kiraz (when available) for Averillo
Jacko for a bench spot

Dufty
JAC
Schoupp
Kiraz
Naden
Burton
Flannagan
Thommo
Vaughan
TPJ
Waddle
King

Jacko
Stimo
Greek
BBO

Malla

Reaction score
Jacko will walk back into starting team but I think he should just play in back row just go back to tackling and taking hit ups enough with the ball playing

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Schoupp and Kiraz are a lock at centers round 11 onwards

KING has to start

I'd like to see if Creedance Toia can provide the same sort of enthusiasm that Kiraz brings if he gets a spot on the wing. Naden and Okunbor are specials for silly plays that gift the opposItion points.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jacko will walk back into starting team but I think he should just play in back row just go back to tackling and taking hit ups enough with the ball playing
He probably will but King killed it in the middle tonight... The amount of times he stood in tackles had the Roosters waste so much energy all game. If the coach is true about winning these tough decisions are what win and lose you games.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was no bull shit settlers on the 3rd and 4th tackles set after set like it always is even Josh Jackson is there. It’s unfortunate but the elephant in the room needs to be addressed especially after todays win.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson needs to go back to the second row. Maybe swap him and Waddell around. King and Waddell handle lock role together.

Hopefully this win and the confidence from it is exactly what the team needed to get our season back on track.

Roosters are no easy team and sure they didn't play well tonight, but we hung in even when their calls went way against us.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I’m assuming JMK is the hooker but you couldn’t bring yourself to write it down?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothings been said about Jarrod Croker and Wade Graham not making the starting team. Maybe if we ease Jackson back on the bench, media won't pick up on it.

Jackson clearly doesn't justify a starting place in the team.