The Consolidated WWE Superthread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much my brother.

WTF IS IT WITH HER, SHE'S SO F**KING GORGEOUS, I CAN'T GET OVER IT :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
She's hot and she's Aussie, which makes her hotter still. She's definitely grown on me with her sex appeal, but Bliss is still my #1 followed by Lana, then Peyton, Becky and my newest attraction Liv Morgan. That's outta the women that wrestle now.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She's hot and she's Aussie, which makes her hotter still. She's definitely grown on me with her sex appeal, but Bliss is still my #1 followed by Lana, then Peyton, Becky and my newest attraction Liv Morgan. That's outta the women that wrestle now.
Oh Liv is awesome - but I think the Riott Squad is holding her back. She needs to break free from them.

I like how they've gone Lana wrestling now too.

I remember Kaitlyn wasn't too bad in her prime either. She's one hot Mexican :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

I know AJ Lee has some South American heritage but not sure exactly what (her surname is Mendez).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh Liv is awesome - but I think the Riott Squad is holding her back. She needs to break free from them.

I like how they've gone Lana wrestling now too.

I remember Kaitlyn wasn't too bad in her prime either. She's one hot Mexican :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

I know AJ Lee has some South American heritage but not sure exactly what (her surname is Mendez).
I don't mind her being in the Riott Squad but no doubt down the track she will probably break out by herself.

Yeah it's good seeing Lana wrestle, she actually not too bad either.

Kaitlyn is thicc, but still pretty hot. She got them tig'o'bitties!!

AJ was born in America but she has Puerto Rican heritage.

Also not sure if i linked you this but on Reddit look up WrestleWithThePlot. It's were all the chicks from wrestling pictures get posted. It's where i got the Peyton pics for you.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't mind her being in the Riott Squad but no doubt down the track she will probably break out by herself.

Yeah it's good seeing Lana wrestle, she actually not too bad either.

Kaitlyn is thicc, but still pretty hot. She got them tig'o'bitties!!

AJ was born in America but she has Puerto Rican heritage.

Also not sure if i linked you this but on Reddit look up WrestleWithThePlot. It's were all the chicks from wrestling pictures get posted. It's where i got the Peyton pics for you.
I just think that at the moment there are too many 3 women stables in WWE. I mean taking into consideration the past ones as well. But yeah give her some solo time in the next year.

I think you did send me that linked on Reddit before - I'll go there again for an update :D

Regarding Kaitlyn, bro she's thick, but I think it's mainly due to her muscle. You should see her now...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just think that at the moment there are too many 3 women stables in WWE. I mean taking into consideration the past ones as well. But yeah give her some solo time in the next year.

I think you did send me that linked on Reddit before - I'll go there again for an update :D

Regarding Kaitlyn, bro she's thick, but I think it's mainly due to her muscle. You should see her now...

I never said Kaitlyn being thick was a bad thing, i'd do things to that body in a heart beat.

I go on that reddit sub daily because it gets updated everyday. Don't wanna miss out on the good pics :tonguewink:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why...hello there :hearteyecat: she is definitely climbing my "hottest wrestler" list.
She at the top of my summit :D

Let's make a deal - I follow her on Instagram. If I see anymore posts like that I'll post them up here in return for you doing the same on Reddit :D

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She at the top of my summit :D

Let's make a deal - I follow her on Instagram. If I see anymore posts like that I'll post them up here in return for you doing the same on Reddit :D
I also follow her, along with plenty of female wrestlers on Insta. Yes, i appreciate the fine curves of a ladies body lol.

Mate, i'll post the Reddit stuff like i have been no trouble at all. Which reminds me, it's time i give it another check!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I also follow her, along with plenty of female wrestlers on Insta. Yes, i appreciate the fine curves of a ladies body lol.

Mate, i'll post the Reddit stuff like i have been no trouble at all. Which reminds me, it's time i give it another check!!
I don't mind the tough chick look every once in a while. Eva Marie :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:.

Looks even better with the hood on.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Checked that thread again brother - there is a nice one of Kaitlyn.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yesterday's episode of Raw was pretty boring compared to the last few weeks. Anyhow Extreme Rules is coming up soon.

They announced that they are having Rollins vs Ziggler for the Intercontinental title in a 30 minute Iron Man match which i think between these two could be epic as their match 2 weeks ago on Raw.

Also Ronda is going to be there, even though she isn't wrestling. It no doubt means that Alexa Bliss will beat Nia and Ronda will somehow get invovled and attack Alexa as so to continue the fued til they meet at SummerSlam for the Womens title.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yesterday's episode of Raw was pretty boring compared to the last few weeks. Anyhow Extreme Rules is coming up soon.

They announced that they are having Rollins vs Ziggler for the Intercontinental title in a 30 minute Iron Man match which i think between these two could be epic as their match 2 weeks ago on Raw.

Also Ronda is going to be there, even though she isn't wrestling. It no doubt means that Alexa Bliss will beat Nia and Ronda will somehow get invovled and attack Alexa as so to continue the fued til they meet at SummerSlam for the Womens title.
It's becoming pretty stale IMO. I've lost count of how many times Ziggler and Miz have won the IC and US titles between them. It's getting beyond ridiculous now.

One scene I really liked was Sasha Banks and Bayley going to counseling :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Is it a coincidence that they attend counseling right about the same time that Team Hell-No are reunited and had their own counseling a few years ago??