Adams And Cobb Big games today
will have to play a lot better in defence next game v Hawks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Should of known from the espn ad for next weeks conference championship games showing GB v Seattle and Pats v Broncos.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
took 3 steps and reached for goal line, not sure how thats not a "football move" oh well season was better then i expected

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
took 3 steps and reached for goal line, not sure how thats not a "football move" oh well season was better then i expected
Because he wasn't wearing a green jersey.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should of known from the espn ad for next weeks conference championship games showing GB v Seattle and Pats v Broncos.
All 3 games have been pretty good. Carolina never really looked like winning but Ravens and Cowboys both looked like the better team for fair portions of their game. Ravens got beaten by a great trick play and general patriots at foxborough sketchiness you always have too contend with and the cowboys lost on a correct call but for one of the shittest rules in existence.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
lol at the crying over that call - cowboys benefitted massively from the refs last week, got hard done by this week (although it was the correct call, I'd be filthy if it was against the pack)

Arod on one leg proved why he is the MVP ;) I don't think they Pack have a hope in hell winning at Centurtylink next week though :(

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol at the crying over that call - cowboys benefitted massively from the refs last week, got hard done by this week (although it was the correct call, I'd be filthy if it was against the pack)

Arod on one leg proved why he is the MVP ;) I don't think they Pack have a hope in hell winning at Centurtylink next week though :(
Agreed and kind of agreed. Hawks will be blooosy tough. But if anyone is capable it is ARod. And it doesnt look like Denver or Colts will challenge the patriots. Whoever wins NFC is winning the Superbowl imo

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Agreed and kind of agreed. Hawks will be blooosy tough. But if anyone is capable it is ARod. And it doesnt look like Denver or Colts will challenge the patriots. Whoever wins NFC is winning the Superbowl imo
I've said that most of the season - The NFC was the dominant conference this year. I think you're right, the pats will easily take care of either the colts or peyton at foxborough. If Green Bay's D shows up and Lacy can run like he has over the second half of the season, the Pack are a chance, I'll never write them off completely with guys like Cobb, Jordy, Lacy, Adams and of course the most relaxed dude in football Aaron Rodgers haha

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said that most of the season - The NFC was the dominant conference this year. I think you're right, the pats will easily take care of either the colts or peyton at foxborough. If Green Bay's D shows up and Lacy can run like he has over the second half of the season, the Pack are a chance, I'll never write them off completely with guys like Cobb, Jordy, Lacy, Adams and of course the most relaxed dude in football Aaron Rodgers haha
NFC had the best teams but AFC seemed more deep imo plus our side didnt have the NFC south haha. I am real disappointed ravens got hammered so bad by injuries. We could have made a real run at the SB if our secondary didnt get so depleted. Im stoked Steve Smith is coming back though. Just need to re-sign torrey smith and Forsett now.

I will like 3 out of 4 of the teams left. As long as the patriots dont win i will be happy.

I like seattles d and i like ARod and Luck.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Forsett was awesome this year, not just on the ground but his routes and catching was greatly improved.

Peyton is done. 11-13 playoff record...

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peyton is done. 11-13 playoff record...
Thats BS. Dont be that guy hahaha. He carried some pretty bad teams to the play offs because he was the AFC South. Its not like he was on the Patriots. After this year it is probable Rodgers will be 1-4 with no superbowls in the last 4 years i am pretty sure. Not his fault at all.

Plus Flacco is a way better QB than Rodgers in the playoffs record wise and arguably statistically. Does that make him better than Rodgers.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So glad Denver lost I don't mind as much losing to colts..Was hoping Dallas got up though really thought they were major chance of beating Seattle again this year..Gonna be good watching from here..Patriots all the way..

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad Denver lost I don't mind as much losing to colts..Was hoping Dallas got up though really thought they were major chance of beating Seattle again this year..Gonna be good watching from here..Patriots all the way..
Honestly the AFC Championship game was on saturday imo. Not sure the Colts are ready yet. I hope Seattle beat the pats worse than they beat Denver tbh.

P.S. Go Colts.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol my mates that support the cowgirls got real short memories saying the league is rigged blah blah blah.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NFC had the best teams but AFC seemed more deep imo plus our side didnt have the NFC south.
AFC is so deep they have 4 of the top 6 draft picks this year.

You seem to forget that the only division in the AFC that has multiple teams that can win the division is the North with Steelers, Bengals and Ravens.

Dolphins are a couple years away from challenging NE and the Chiefs arent taking it away from Denver and who's challenging the Colts?

In the NFC, no team was a safe pick to win their division.

Panthers, in a weak NFCSouth, had Falcons and Saints.

Packers had the Lions.

Seahawks had the Cardinals (and 49ers early in the year)

Cowboys had the Eagles.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see the outcome for Unger's availability for Seattle this week.