The Consolidated NFL Thread

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How in the hell did the Vikings not win? Lol. Still would have preferred the W but the RTP call on Mathews was completely BS. We could’ve taken the game then if it wasn’t for that shit call.

Besides that, I expected the Vikes to romp us but we took it straight to them. And they’re supposedly the team to beat in the NFC. I don’t mind the result but it could have been better.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cowboys up 20-3.

Dak and Zeke training run

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even though we had a mini choke....

How bout them Cowboys?

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please be more specific, talking about Jax beating Pats, Vikings and Packers of Green Bay drawing, Browns losing by only 3 despite fucking it up, Steelers letting Chiefs put 42 points on them at home and their rookie QB throwing SIX TDs or Fitzpatrick throwing 4 TDs and 400 yards?

Or Dallas being on top of the division? :D

Crazy week.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Please be more specific, talking about Jax beating Pats, Vikings and Packers of Green Bay drawing, Browns losing by only 3 despite fucking it up, Steelers letting Chiefs put 42 points on them at home and their rookie QB throwing SIX TDs or Fitzpatrick throwing 4 TDs and 400 yards?

Or Dallas being on top of the division? :D

Crazy week.
everything

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone see the hit on Cam Newton? That was dirty.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
jets and browns off to about as well as you'd expect

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
mayfield did look pretty good out there, we'll see how he goes in the next month

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Clay flagged again for 'roughing the passer' on a perfectly legal hit. Fuck me the NFL is getting as bad as the NRLol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
only part of this offense i would keep is the starting Oline and zeke. that includes the coaches

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Clay flagged again for 'roughing the passer' on a perfectly legal hit. Fuck me the NFL is getting as bad as the NRLol
Yeah, that was an absolutely shocking call.

Instead of being praised for an amazing sak he's flagged.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that was an absolutely shocking call.

Instead of being praised for an amazing sak he's flagged.
Its now apparently called the Aaron Rodgers rule. From what happened last year. Ffs, completely different scenario. He was out of the pocket, the ball was released and then he was hit. Rodgers I mean. Clay has been hard done by these last two weeks. NFL need to change something asap with this rule because it’s going to drive a lot of fans away.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its now apparently called the Aaron Rodgers rule. From what happened last year. Ffs, completely different scenario. He was out of the pocket, the ball was released and then he was hit. Rodgers I mean. Clay has been hard done by these last two weeks. NFL need to change something asap with this rule because it’s going to drive a lot of fans away.
Definitely agree. By the letter of the stupid law it was a correct call. Something about the defender taking the full weight or something.

First no one knows WTF a catch is and now this.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
there was a couple of those calls in the cowboy game