The Consolidated NFL Thread

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah he was tired carrying around his superbowl ring :D
hahah i still hope they make it. packers should be straight in with there current record and giants hopfully behind with dallas going, going, gone......

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
hahah i still hope they make it. packers should be straight in with there current record and giants hopfully behind with dallas going, going, gone......
Honestly I don't think we'll make it, our o'line and d'line have been sh1t this year. I fcking love line play and it sucks they're being so lame.

I want the Giants to buy Trent Cole!!!

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Hog how come you know so much aboout NFL, but you only came 7th of 10 in our Fantasy NFL comp :-)

Even Mrs FLICK THE EELS (aka The Dirty Bird) put a beat down on you.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think we'll make it, our o'line and d'line have been sh1t this year. I fcking love line play and it sucks they're being so lame.

I want the Giants to buy Trent Cole!!!
was good dealing when burgess left that they upgraded his deal he is a nonstop every down defensive mvp!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
tell me about it.

nothing sucks harder then getting swept by a divisional opponent
hakeem nicks gave me the sh1ts lol..2 dropped passes that could have potentially lead to touchdowns and that incomplete pass in the endzone....grrr wanted to shoot my tv lol

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally i get a chance to watch crabtree again havnt seen him play since tech hope he goes off today with rice in the stadium and up against boldin and fitzgerald

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Hey Hog how come you know so much aboout NFL, but you only came 7th of 10 in our Fantasy NFL comp :-)

Even Mrs FLICK THE EELS (aka The Dirty Bird) put a beat down on you.
because someone wouldn't do a live draft

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
hakeem nicks gave me the sh1ts lol..2 dropped passes that could have potentially lead to touchdowns and that incomplete pass in the endzone....grrr wanted to shoot my tv lol
Giants receivers have been dropping passes all season, really catchable ones too, ball park 3 to 5 a game.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Arghhh fcking cowboys just loose!!!

If we win out and the cowboys loose one we're in the play offs (superior record head to head)

Come on G-Men

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Giants receivers have been dropping passes all season, really catchable ones too, ball park 3 to 5 a game.
yeah i mean i look at some of them and think how the hell did they manage not to catch it lol....but im happy with the result against washington though...but we still need to win our last 2 games and i think the cowboys need to drop 1 game i believe??

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arghhh fcking cowboys just loose!!!

If we win out and the cowboys loose one we're in the play offs (superior record head to head)

Come on G-Men
dallas are in for a L in the last week when the eagles warmup for the playoffs by beating them 2td+ haha

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
yeah i mean i look at some of them and think how the hell did they manage not to catch it lol....but im happy with the result against washington though...but we still need to win our last 2 games and i think the cowboys need to drop 1 game i believe??
true, they have the best way to decide ties in record over there

1. Head-to-head record
2. divisional record
3. record against conference (and so on)

for and against is sh1t when you don't have a full home and away season.