The Consolidated NFL Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People are a bit harsh on Romo at times IMO. They seem to forget that this is only his second starting season and will get better with age.

I heard he didn't have a great game today but his stats seem decent.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
He got beat up today, wasn't great but got the job done.

I just don't like him because Madden wants to jack him off. Womo should know only brett Favre gets jacked off by Madden;)

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing wrong with romo today.the giants pas rush was like the cowboys today.both qb got sack and smashed many times but the cowboys played better against the pass rush.without jacobs it was hard as you would be aware that both sides need their rb s fully fit.its always close with these 2 sides and then add eagles and redskins...the division from hell.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nothing wrong with romo today.the giants pas rush was like the cowboys today.both qb got sack and smashed many times but the cowboys played better against the pass rush.without jacobs it was hard as you would be aware that both sides need their rb s fully fit.its always close with these 2 sides and then add eagles and redskins...the division from hell.
Damn right. I've always said the NFC East is the hardest division bar none.

Cowboys
Giants
Foreskins
Eagles.

Cowboys record is 9-5 and are sitting second in the division and first in the WildCard. Cardinals (NFC West) have a record of 8-6 and wrapped up their division LAST WEEK. LOL. Boys have a better record and are playing for their season whiel Cards have a worse record and are safe.....

pillow said:
He got beat up today, wasn't great but got the job done.
Got beat up big time. Recieved some extra attention from the Giants D. Our D gave as good as it got though. D Ware 3 sacks. :love: (8 sacks in total the whole game)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
5 Boys got picked for the Pro Bowl.

Jason Witten, Andre Gurode, Jay Ratliff, DeMarcus Ware :-)love:grinning: and Leonard Davis.

Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald, Adrian Wilson, Sean Morey & Anquan Boldin were also selected for NFC.

No surprise D Ware, Witten and Fitzgerald were selected. Best in their positions IMO.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dallas d is very similar to the giants as the sacks come from different players and plays making the qb a little nervous...but for mind both teams could do with their rb s fully fit.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
They'd be ok if they didn't have a romosexual qb ;)

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
romo had a very bad game but wasnt all his fault , choice ran good but missed some key blocks . I hope Barber gets better soon.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
romo had a very bad game but wasnt all his fault , choice ran good but missed some key blocks . I hope Barber gets better soon.
"Very bad" is putting it nicely. The scoreline flatters the pathetic "performace" yesterday IMO. Ravens played much, much better but the scorline doesn't show it.

Choice is doing alright but I can't forgive him for not getting that one first down where he fumbled the ball. Barber would have gotten it with both eyes closed.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Giants beat Jags in overtime. How awesome is the rushing combo for NY - Jacobs and Ward. Jacobs scored 3 td's and Ward ran for over 200 yds. If Ward gets like 70yds next week the Giants have two 1000yd rushers this season

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes earth wind and fire.felt slack for bradshaw not getting a run...but he will be there again soon.the panthers are a pretty good side however.as for the cowboys if barber can come back fit as jacobs did then the d will do the rest.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Packers are fucking useless this year. How the fuck do you lose when you dominate time of possession, yardage and turnovers? Fucking so mad now, fuckin bear cunts

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Try having weapons like Romo, Witten, TO, Barber, Williams, Jones, Crayton, Choice etc and fighting for your season...

You guys have an excuse, we don't.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
1 game to go lets see if we can earn our way into the playoffs , I hope they rest barber if he is not 100% ,He is our only hope if we wanna go deep into Jan

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes however i think if your offensive line can have a big game then choice is good enough.many weapons but the line needs to give romo/choice room.as for your d well ask the giants offensive line how good dallas is.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1 game to go lets see if we can earn our way into the playoffs , I hope they rest barber if he is not 100% ,He is our only hope if we wanna go deep into Jan
Barber hasn't been well since the Thanksgiving game yet Jerry Jones/Wade Phillips seem to force the issue. Choice is doing alright for a third string RB IMO.

Having said that, we need Barber back ASAP.

yes however i think if your offensive line can have a big game then choice is good enough.many weapons but the line needs to give romo/choice room.as for your d well ask the giants offensive line how good dallas is.
That's what sh*ts me. Dallas' defence, on it's day, is THE best in the league bar none. Dallas lead, or are thereabouts, up top in terms of sacks. DeMracus ware alone has about 20+ sacks next to his name. On many occasions Dallas has kept the opposition TD'less. They kept The Giants of New York TD'less FFS! But where does that go when it matters?

I dare say that we've seen the last of Wade Phillips if Dallas do not make the playoffs.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. Homer's got his hat.