The Consolidated NFL Thread

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bucs signed AB
Will give it a month before he does something stupid and gets suspended again. As a Steelers fan there was nothing more exciting then seeing Big Ben and AB playing together (was actually fortunate enough to see them play in a Steelers/Pats game in Pittsburgh in 2017 when AB was involved in MVP discussions) but he just isn't worth the drama and issues he brings with him. In the end I was glad the steelers punted him. He still has a pending court case on sexual assault charges.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cards will get Seattle and Raiders to upset Bucs. Put money on it. I have lol.

Packers should get Texans because their D is hopeless, so GB’s offence will look like their world beaters when I know they’re not ;)

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN... how you feeling about this week? Quietly confident the mighty steelers will get up here by a decent score but at the same time games against teams with nothing to lose always scare me. Will be an interesting game one way or another!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN... how you feeling about this week? Quietly confident the mighty steelers will get up here by a decent score but at the same time games against teams with nothing to lose always scare me. Will be an interesting game one way or another!!
You will put at least 30 on us my bro.

We won't win a game without Dak.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You will put at least 30 on us my bro.

We won't win a game without Dak.
Dak is a big loss for you guys. That being said he wasn't playing particularly well before he got injured anyways. Who you on now given the Cowboys wont be making the play-offs?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dak is a big loss for you guys. That being said he wasn't playing particularly well before he got injured anyways. Who you on now given the Cowboys wont be making the play-offs?
Bro Dak was in beast mode before he got injured, our D let's us down.

GB have always been my 2nd love, don't mind the Steelers either.

I guess anyone but Brady winning the SB is fine by me, I just love the game.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bro Dak was in beast mode before he got injured, our D let's us down.

GB have always been my 2nd love, don't mind the Steelers either.

I guess anyone but Brady winning the SB is fine by me, I just love the game.
My man!!! Can't stand Brady especially with all everyone's man crush on him and all the Pats bandwagon supporters who just followed them cause they won. Guy is an arrogant prick specially after deflate gate!! Dont mind GB though. I tell you what the one thing Cowboys have going for them is AT&T stadium!! That place is incredible

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What the hell? Why did the Steelers not knock over the field goal there and take the 8 point lead?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about that finish between the Cardinals and Bills! Hopkins is a freak

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Fucking packers. Fire pettine, the defense is absolute garbage. Thanks MVS for fucking it up in OT