The Consolidated NFL Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha. I think my own brother wants to kill me over that post.

But seriously, I used to hate Brady but then I was like "fuck it, just enjoy the show". He's amazing to watch, TBH. A cheater but amazing to watch.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And there’s going to be some team that pays him to be a starter. The Eagles will drop down to where they belong next year.
Wonder where he'll go. Gonna go with Cards, Bills, Jags, maybe Raiders? Maybe Broncos? Don't know what the story is with Miami and their QB.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder where he'll go. Gonna go with Cards, Bills, Jags, maybe Raiders? Maybe Broncos? Don't know what the story is with Miami and their QB.
Don’t think it will be the Cards with Rosen and a number 1 pick. I think Jags would be a pretty good bet it’s so hard to tell at the minute with all the coaching changes. Imagine if the Eagles keep him over Wentz! I doubt it will happen.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Chiefs v Pats will be interesting if their regular game is anything to go by. Ended 43-40

I'm not confident away from home. Chiefs have more weapons. Going to be really hard.

Could also be potentially Gronks last game. Cant see him playing on next year. His time is done

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t think it will be the Cards with Rosen and a number 1 pick. I think Jags would be a pretty good bet it’s so hard to tell at the minute with all the coaching changes. Imagine if the Eagles keep him over Wentz! I doubt it will happen.
Yeah, you're right. Eli to Jags has been the whispers for quite a while. I think the Jagovs have finally realised Bortles is fucking shit.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chiefs v Pats will be interesting if their regular game is anything to go by. Ended 43-40

I'm not confident away from home. Chiefs have more weapons. Going to be really hard.

Could also be potentially Gronks last game. Cant see him playing on next year. His time is done
Called Gronk retiring a while ago. He wasn't right for this year and was talked into one more season.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. Eli to Jags has been the whispers for quite a while. I think the Jagovs have finally realised Bortles is fucking shit.
Bortles is shit but trading for Eli isn’t an upgrade. I’m actually worried about the Giants if they get a even decent QB.

Last edited:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Called Gronk retiring a while ago. He wasn't right for this year and was talked into one more season.
Yeah man I dont think he wanted to play. His off the ball work is still great though. Most of our running TDs today were set up by his blocking.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowboys have a huge amount of cap room this off season hopefully they can make one big free agent signing to put them over the top.

After next year Dak,Zeke and Cooper have to get paid so its their last really big shot for a while.

Having no first round pick doesn't help but it turned out it be low anyway.

Hopefully they can finally get Earl Thomas.

Linehan has got to go at the bare minimum I'd love to see Garrett go but there is little hope of that happening.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
If the pats do win it, maybe finally Brady will fuck off. And then we can see whether the pats are a system or if he truly was that good
If the patriots make the SB and win it, it will be the most satisfying one of the 6. This team easily is the weakest Patriots team weve had in probably the near 20 years Brady has been here. We really have no right winning it this year. Out of the 4 remaining teams we have the weakest squad.

In saying that, Brady would not have 5 SB rings if he played for anyone else. But his QB IQ would still have been evident wherever he played. He is a perfectionist

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Literally havent done much work today. Been watching Wes Welker youtube vids since like 11am [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] man I miss having him in our team. The most dominant WR of the last 20 years IMO

Bill not re-signing him imo was a big mistake

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN @K E Great news this morning boys with Scott Linehan finally given the ass hopefully we get more then 2 TD's a game now!

Reactions: K E

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Literally havent done much work today. Been watching Wes Welker youtube vids since like 11am [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] man I miss having him in our team. The most dominant WR of the last 20 years IMO

Bill not re-signing him imo was a big mistake
Most dominant of the 2000s? Yea...nah.

Randy Moss, Megatron, Larry Fitz, Terrell Owens, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Torry Holt, andre Johnson, Boldin, Hines Ward etc

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
6-0 to the Saints. Good defence by both teams so far.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't see the whole game but it looks like Saints got robbed on a few calls.