The Consolidated NFL Thread

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denver's D is going great guns atm. Arod will test them for sure with the olines up tempo style. Broncos like rotating their defensive linesman and their secondary, so TPOGB will try to keep the same personnel out there to tire the defence down. I really hope Adams is back this week. He's the injection our offence needs atm.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TPOGB's offense has been a bit shaky but the D has been amazing. They have probably won you about 4 games. It's kinda scary, tbh. Great defense and an offense that's only gonna get better. And Arod.... Seriously, I'd be PISSED if TPOGB don't win the SB and I was a supporter.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Thing is the Packers of Green Bay are banged up on offense...No Jordy, Cobb shoulder, Adams going down with an ankle, Lacy going down with an ankle/being a fat ****, O line being held together by tape...So I'm happy the D are finding ways to get pressure and make some plays.

I expect Green Bay to be contenders for the SB every year, especially when we have Arod.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. We've spoken about Lacy, FMD. Just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

TPOGB's O line has never been its strong point but it doesn't really matter. Rodgers is elite and can rise above it just like when won the SB. My fear would be one or two key injuries on the D. But all that doesn't matter because it's the NFC NORTH! People laugh at the NFC East but barring the Foreskins, the other three are half decent. Bears, Lions and Vikings? All garbage. Well, Vikings aren't THAT bad this season.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

TPOGB's O line has never been its strong point but it doesn't really matter. Rodgers is elite and can rise above it just like when won the SB. My fear would be one or two key injuries on the D. But all that doesn't matter because it's the NFC NORTH! People laugh at the NFC East but barring the Foreskins, the other three are half decent. Bears, Lions and Vikings? All garbage. Well, Vikings aren't THAT bad this season.
NFC East is still wide open for any franchise. Dallas is 4th with a 1.5 GB compared to the NFC North where 4th is 5.5 GB. Lol.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

I love that the lions have fallen hard again, for a little bit there they were pushing for playoffs...now they suck again :grinning:

The bears lost their defensive might. That's what used to win them games, now they're just rubbish.

The viqueens...lol. They have AP/switchhittter...he'll be like Barry Sanders, never win a superbowl but be remembered as one of the best RBs of all time.

Lacy is fat. Looks fat. But **** me he can still spin and is hard to bring down. Hopefully he's back to 100% soon and the Lacy-Starks 1-2 punch is on song :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of RB's how awesome is Chris Johnson again?

PS: you guys like the tags? Haha.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is true that Hayne got dropped and they are using Bush for punt returns?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Lol Miami can only beat up on afc south, which goes for the same for the afc south teams

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I thought the fins might do a little better than that garbage they put up lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the fins might do a little better than that garbage they put up lol
They've sucked more ass this season. Donkey Kong Suh is doing shit all.

Did you read the "packing on the pounds" article on the Nfl website? Haha

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking at the NFL website and there's an article suggesting probable and plausible trades. I think it's just a filler story because they've got nothing else to write but there was an honourable mention of JJ Watt to the Packers. I would jizz in my pants if that was ever to come into fruition. Lol. Imagine Matthews, Peppers and Watt together on the field at the same time?! Wow.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was just looking at the NFL website and there's an article suggesting probable and plausible trades. I think it's just a filler story because they've got nothing else to write but there was an honourable mention of JJ Watt to the Packers. I would jizz in my pants if that was ever to come into fruition. Lol. Imagine Matthews, Peppers and Watt together on the field at the same time?! Wow.
Haha. Surely not?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Only way he'll get traded to the packers would be for rodgers haha.