The Consolidated NFL Thread

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why are both of you just dismissing the cowboys? a) we've beaten the seahawks 2) our loss at SF came when romo had no pre season cardinals loss came with weeden at QB then loss to eagles was when we had a 3 day turn around and romo was clearly not ok. I believe we match up pretty well with seahawks, it's just a team like the packers/lions (who looks like we'll have to play to get to NFC championship) that we have to really worry about because obviously we have very little pass rush
Dallas are way better. I just picked the most ridiculous set of events not a set I consider likely, I chose Falcons because they have the worse record if they get in. I genuinely think they could beat Arizona, and then if they had a potential trip to Dallas I would expect them to get beaten. But the cowboys are average at home, their record is far from spectacular there and I think they aren't unbeatable, even for the Panthers/Falcons.

I didn't dismiss them, i just was acknowledging the possibility a team with a losing record could go deep in the playoffs and choosing the set of circumstances that made it seem most likely. If they made it to Seattle somehow I would expect them to get murdered, but I would be on the bandwagon by that point haha.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont sleep on the Panthers. JStew has the most rushing yards in the last 4 weeks, since been the starter, than any back in the league. I know it dont mean a lot, but if we got the W against the Falcons, playoffs are a whole different ball game. Ask the 7-9 Seahawks of a few years back that knocked out a red hot Saints team when Beastmode ran thru the defense twice

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont sleep on the Panthers. JStew has the most rushing yards in the last 4 weeks, since been the starter, than any back in the league. I know it dont mean a lot, but if we got the W against the Falcons, playoffs are a whole different ball game. Ask the 7-9 Seahawks of a few years back that knocked out a red hot Saints team when Beastmode ran thru the defense twice
If it's the cards I will back the south champs. But in reality you have no shot at Lambau or Seattle and only a minimal chance at Dallas

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's the cards I will back the south champs. But in reality you have no shot at Lambau or Seattle and only a minimal chance at Dallas
It should be the Cards and i was picking them to win the west but they're starting ANOTHER QB. Definitely pays to invest in your backup QB but its struggle city when your on your 4th string and playoff bound.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be the Cards and i was picking them to win the west but they're starting ANOTHER QB. Definitely pays to invest in your backup QB but its struggle city when your on your 4th string and playoff bound.
I think Seattle are the much better team, but with a healthy Arizona, and every play off game being in Arizona and then the Super Bowl being in Arizona. Who knows what coulda happened

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Ravens are going to the playoffs! Fck yes. 3 AFCN teams in the playoffs. Best division in football.

Thank god for the san diego chokers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How bout them Cowboys?

Best record in the League (along with Pats, Broncos, Packers and Seahawks)

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bout them Cowboys?

Your division sucks ;) Ravens woulda gone 13-3 or 12-4 if you swapped them for the cowboys ; ) have a try at a real division mate!

Nah its good too see them back in the playoffs. I have a soft spot for romo cos everyone hates him

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bout them Cowboys?

If you guys beat Lions @ Home for wild card weekend, Gandalf will be waiting at Lambeau for the Divisional playoff

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys beat Lions @ Home for wild card weekend, Gandalf will be waiting at Lambeau for the Divisional playoff
How did ARod pull up? Hear he did his calf. If he isnt 100% the Pack are finished

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did ARod pull up? Hear he did his calf. If he isnt 100% the Pack are finished
Yeah..he injured it during the Tampa game the week before. Then he obviously re-injured again. He was carted off during the back end of the second quarter and Matt Flynn took over for a bit. He came back like a boss though in the second half lol. It is a worry though. Hopefully the one week off can do some good.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOW BOUT THEM PANTHERS!!! Total domination. Going up against the hottest QB in the last 4 weeks (led the league in yards, TDs, 3rd in completion percentage) and he got dominated at home. 2 pick 6s!!!!

Bring on the Cardinals next week!

Cowboys vs Lions going to be awesome. #1 rusher vs #1 rush defense.

Steelers vs Ravens ZOMG one of the biggest rivalries in football.

Can not fcuking wait for the weekend.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOW BOUT THEM PANTHERS!!! Total domination. Going up against the hottest QB in the last 4 weeks (led the league in yards, TDs, 3rd in completion percentage) and he got dominated at home. 2 pick 6s!!!!

Bring on the Cardinals next week!

Cowboys vs Lions going to be awesome. #1 rusher vs #1 rush defense.

Steelers vs Ravens ZOMG one of the biggest rivalries in football.

Can not fcuking wait for the weekend.
If Matt Ryan is the hottest QB in the league i have a 14 inch cock.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ndamukong Suh suspended 1 game for stomping on ARod. Is appealing it.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$21 afc & $51 superbowl. great odds
Gonna be a tough game but i dont see Ravens beating Steelers at Heinz even without Leveon Bell.

First wildcard game, Panthers vs Cardinals, @ 7.30am Sunday morning QLD time. Think its followed by Steelers vs Ravens.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you read it properly you will notice it says last 4 weeks.
I noticed. But it is still not true

He has thrown a lot of touchdowns and yards. But a lot of them were in garbage time at the packers and he went 1-3 over the stretch.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We may be the Lions but I can't see us beeting the Packers of Green Bay.