U been Shanked
Reaction score
can't blame him on this one, defense is just putrid

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That Broncos/Cowboys game was amazing. 5 TD's for 510 yards for Romo.

Can ANYONE stop peyton, FFS?!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
onside kick all game tbh
Haha. He ran for the world's slowest rushing TD yesterday, he'll recover it and run the 60 yards for a TD.

Seriously, though. The guy is amazing. His O line do an awesome job of protecting him but his vision and speed he does things is second to none. Only Broncos can beat the Broncos, IMO.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Haha. He ran for the world's slowest rushing TD yesterday, he'll recover it and run the 60 yards for a TD.

Seriously, though. The guy is amazing. His O line do an awesome job of protecting him but his vision and speed he does things is second to none. Only Broncos can beat the Broncos, IMO.
it's not just the oline, the defense can't get to him because he releases so fast because his receivers get open so quickly (especially yesterday)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it's not just the oline, the defense can't get to him because he releases so fast because his receivers get open so quickly (especially yesterday)
It's been like that all season. How many times did they punt yesterday? 3/4 times?

On another note: LOL Giants. 0-5. So much for going 12-4 for the rest of the season..... 11-5? 10-6? 9-7? 8-8? 7-9? 6-10?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck me...

Broncos/Saints SB, me thinks.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ouch!

Matt Millen's son on Lions passing up DeMarcus Ware

Matt Millen's run as general manager of the Detroit Lions has become the stuff of legend.

Not the good kind of legend, of course. The Lions went 31-84 with Millen at the controls for seven-plus seasons. He was fired in the midst of the team's historic 0-16 meltdown in 2008.

Millen's front-office struggles are dissected in "Matt Millen: A Football Life," which will premiere Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET on NFL Network. In the special, Millen's eldest son, Matthew, recalls witnessing the team's fateful decision to draft wide receiver Mike Williams over defensive end DeMarcus Ware in 2005.

"The Mike Williams draft, I got really mad at him because we had talked all up to that point about, 'DeMarcus Ware is a stud. He's going to be a great pass rusher, he would fit our scheme, and he'd be the guy that I'd take,' " Matthew Millen said, via the Detroit Free Press.

"It gets to pick 10, and there's DeMarcus Ware, so I'm thinking, 'All right, we got our guy.' And then all of a sudden, there's chatter from some other people in the room that, 'You know what, if we got this wide receiver and paired him with Roy Williams and some of the other weapons we have, we'd be a really potent offense.' And I can see his mind starting to change."

The Lions pulled the trigger on Williams, who lasted two seasons with the team. It was the third straight year Millen swung and missed on a wide receiver in the first round. The Dallas Cowboys selected Ware with the next pick.

"I'm like, 'Great, the buffoon just picked another wide receiver,' " Matthew Millen said. "That's what everyone's going to think."

Millen's shortcomings with the Lions have overshadowed a playing career in which he played 11 seasons and won Super Bowls with three different teams. It might not be fair, but it is reality.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Article blocked at work. What is it, Shanked?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
its a video about nfl's coverup of brain injuries, should watch it when you can

btw eli 2 picks alreadt 1 went for 6

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
its a video about nfl's coverup of brain injuries, should watch it when you can

btw eli 2 picks alreadt 1 went for 6
Sounds interesting. I will.

Hahahahahahahahaha. F*ck me! Intercept machine!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Eli Manning now has more interceptions (14) than Tony Romo has TDs (13)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bears defence looking shaky.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn. New Jersey scored.