Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol india reach 3-293, australia reach 3-53
Imagine if we were playing in India right now. We would be losing every match by an innings. Today is the first chance ive had to watch this match, and in my first hour i see us lose 3 wickets. Sigh....what else is on lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if us having too many left handers is a issue? Seems the rough from the bowlers footsteps is mostly on one side, right in front of a left handers bat. We just cant have so many left handers.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yesterday everyone was whingeing about the pitch was too flat, a batters paradise etc. Nek minnut, we are 3 down, looking at trying to avoid the follow on.

This top order is as weak as piss.
Those first 3 wickets were nothing short of disgraceful, terrible cricket shots, the delivery that got marsh was a good slower ball but certainly nothing unplayable. I would like to call for more changes but i don't know if we even have any state guys that are going to do any better. The depth in talent is very thin out here at the moment.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why wont we try new players? We lose a player and they replace him with M Marsh, who was dropped for rubbish form recently. And he got 9. Good call CA.

I reckon we dont avoid the follow on, and we lose by an innings and some runs. And i bet they dont change the team. Is Des Hasler coaching this side?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Australian cricket board need a broom going through em, then the selectors then the players

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really didn't see Aussies losing 6 wkts already.
In saying that, I'm hardly shocked.
Agree that the shots we played to get out were brain farts and we deserve to lose by an innings.
Keep Paine and the bowlers for Sydney and give debut's to whoever wants to play.
Hell, I'll have a crack! Can't be worse than Marsh(s)

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Cricket Australia is completely fucked. Selling the broadcast rights to seven and fox and not putting ODIs on free to air was a complete balls up.

Tim Paine is not good enough to captain let alone keep for aus, but CA fucked up with their ‘let’s be nice to everyone’ attitude and now they can’t sack him ffs.

For some reason we keep picking the fucking marsh’s because of their family name.

Majority of our batsmen can’t get the T20 out of their technique. No patience, poor defence.

Langer is a garbage coach, no accountability. Why the fuck is David saker our bowling coach? He was shithouse in domestic cricket and never got a look in for tests. Alan Donald was much better for our pacemen. Graeme Hick needs to be sacked, he’s our batting coach and our batsmen are garbage.

Bancroft, Warner and smith all walk back into this side immediately.

Can’t believe we’re going to lose a series at home to the fucking Indians

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why wont we try new players? We lose a player and they replace him with M Marsh, who was dropped for rubbish form recently. And he got 9. Good call CA.

I reckon we dont avoid the follow on, and we lose by an innings and some runs. And i bet they dont change the team. Is Des Hasler coaching this side?
If Cummins out scores M.Marsh here the idea of picking an all rounder needs to be examined. If we need the extra bowler the selectors should be looking at bringing Pattinson back in who averages more then Marsh and is a genuine strike bowler

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If Cummins out scores M.Marsh here the idea of picking an all rounder needs to be examined. If we need the extra bowler the selectors should be looking at bringing Pattinson back in who averages more then Marsh and is a genuine strike bowler
Not surprisingly cummins did, i don't understand how marsh keeps getting selected though, he can't bowl or bat at a level required for test cricket. Handy guy for the shorter formats but a test player he is not.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
OK 8 down and still 100 to go to avoid the follow on. This is going to be a monumental loss, and probably the worse one in Australia for some time. The current batting lineup is the worst we have had in decades. But they wont change it. CA risk losing a lot of fans and money if they dont fix this shit up. It cant all be Smith and Warner being out. How many batsman do they have to choose from, from state sides? And Paine....if hes a Captain i am a fkn fire engine. At least he lives up to his name i guess.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Make it 9 down. Losing wickets so fast i just got the last post done and another is down. This is pathetic. I really feel sorry for the poor bastards (who arent indian) who paid for and looked forward to attending this debacle.

Follow on incoming!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All out 151. Worst. Cricket. Team. Ever.

This is the only test i get to watch (coz im usually working when they are on) and i get this. What a letdown.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
OK 8 down and still 100 to go to avoid the follow on. This is going to be a monumental loss, and probably the worse one in Australia for some time. The current batting lineup is the worst we have had in decades. But they wont change it. CA risk losing a lot of fans and money if they dont fix this shit up. It cant all be Smith and Warner being out. How many batsman do they have to choose from, from state sides? And Paine....if hes a Captain i am a fkn fire engine. At least he lives up to his name i guess.
We have had this same exact problem with all those guys in the team, we have been having these batting collapses for quite some time now. With smith in the team and scoring the sheer amount of runs he did it kinda made the whole team seem a lot more competitive than they really were.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only 2 days of rain can save this test match for us now.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
fmd that escalated quickly lol, that score is embarrassing.