The Consolidated Boxing Thread

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RJJ will ko of danny green fo sure. bring on Jones v hopkins.

Andre ward beat kessler on boxing ability. the cuts affected the fight, but kessler was losing regardless of the headbuts. Kessler looked average. I can't believe calzaghe reckons that kessler was his toughest oponent. Hopkins would school kessler. Hopkins would also school calzaghe in a second fight (he got robbed in the first fight). calzaghe = protected joke of a champion. RJJ and hopkins would have beaten this bloke like a drum in their primes.

T

Toro

anyways... back to Contender...

woohoo! Pradeep is gone! .. lol @ the whinging indian

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wanted Sonni to lose. I cant stand him, but Pradeep was annoying too. Sonni looks like he has a big punch, but doesn't really have any combos. Bit of a dirty fighter too with the elbow and a few low blows that hit Pradeep in the balls. He will get his ass handed to him next round.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Roy Jones Jr , Will be too Quick for Danny. He has to much experience under his belt and even though he will be a step down from his prime a while back. He has this all under control.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
y'all must've forgot! RJJ can't be touched!!!

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
only way greene will win is by knockout...got it for 4.50 on sportsbet, come on greene! even though deep down i know roy is going to towel him up

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
u gotta be kidding me!!
Glad I didn't purchase this crap,

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol

I could have beaten him