Opinion The comp is so average

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear there’s only one side (Penrith) that is a stand out premiership wise and only 2 challengers that’s it… there is no consistency among so many clubs and we are not the only average side, there are so many issues with so many sides… some major and some minor but the Point is that yes we are struggling but a lot of other clubs fans will feel similar to us believe it or not

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Penrith will beat Souths in the GF. Only other contender is Brisbane.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't be realistic otherwise you will be accused of being a secret Parra supporter
You get called that because you had Gutherson with a King on his head as your pfp lmfao

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
maybe but parra have the team to match panthers.
though im hoping we have someone else than panthers souths in the final
I personally want a Penrith/Broncos GF with Penrith winning.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's more down to poor club management, Tim Sheen should be enjoying his retirement.

Dragons are run like the Blues absolute basket case.

As long as Souffs & Parrascum do not win it that is the main thing.

Panthers are ridiculous, Cleary can rest his key players and they still look competitive. Cleary out, Cogger in, still winning games.

The most disappointing game for me was the Warriors. They were at home and could have made a statement or at least kept the scoreline close but they self destructed.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You guys are both very new , both newbies with opinions, just as we all were once. It’s a forum. It is what it is really lol.
Nah, scooby this guy is a dirty little troll! Can’t you smell it?

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the NRL persist with this august transfer idea it’ll get worse as teams cherry-pick loser teams for their best players who will take less for a premiership

A premiership they have earnt all of two months, but still a premiership.

meanwhile teams like us and tigers will get pumped leb style all of August and September as the talent widens with further depleted squads.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith will beat Souths in the GF. Only other contender is Brisbane.
I reckon cowboys are a better chance than broncos.. last two games broncs have looked pretty ordinary.. getting the wobbles like last year. Anyways I hope I'm right cause I hate the c$%ts