The collection thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you collect anything or used to? pics?

I used collect magazines, cameras, cd's and vinyls. I buy a couple of those things every now and then, just to add to the collection and they are all slowly growing into a massive pile of coolness. Oh, i do have a big pile of toy story merch and kanye west merch.

I also remember meeting this 50something yearold man, that collected spoons. He told me he owned thousands of them and there is a spoon committee/group here in sydney lol. Pretty awesome though.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you collect anything or used to? pics?

I used collect magazines, cameras, cd's and vinyls. I buy a couple of those things every now and then, just to add to the collection and they are all slowly growing into a massive pile of coolness. Oh, i do have a big pile of toy story merch and kanye west merch.

I also remember meeting this 50something yearold man, that collected spoons. He told me he owned thousands of them and there is a spoon committee/group here in sydney lol. Pretty awesome though.
You should start collecting coins to pay for your train fares

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
For some reason I keep all my train tickets.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I keep all my away game tickets.

G

Gladiator.

I have some old ass f*cking stamps. Dad found em when he was working at Metal Corp, scraped a car and found em in the boot. Some from the 1800's.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I remember digging up my backyard as a kid (looking for dinosaur bones) and finding about 6 or 7 extremely old coins scattered around that are worth a decent amount.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I went nuts and collected Scottie pippen basketbal cards as a kid. Have around 300 all in mint condition. I know they are not worth much currently but I can wait lol

Status
Not open for further replies.