The Chronicles of Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastabation

Reaction score
Hypothetical #1

You’re sitting at the tav and suddenly, Mason emerges… he has a durrie in one hand and an empty Jim Beam in the other. He arrogantly yells at the bartender for another drink, “Hurry up, I don’t have all night. Don't you know who I am? I’m Craig Fitzgibbon.” He then gets in position to urinate on the table. All of a sudden, Finch appears wielding a cloth, a mop, and a bucket. Mason proceeds to urinate on the table. After shocking some elderly people (at the tav) he goes to the night club. What would Finch do next? Of course he would put his utensils to use… and clean that table.

Hypothetical #2

Outside the tav, Mason is seen eating a Tav Dog. He is then confronted… by a small man of Lebanese appearance. Possibly jealous of his ability to pull chicks, the frustrated Leb pushes Mason. Mason proceeds to punch the small Leb and typically get punched by another random Leb, who was creeping up behind Mason during the ordeal. What would Mason do next? He would punch the Leb forcing him to fall backwards on to a car. Then he would run around behind the buildings catching up with friends (Tonga, Reni and Bill) and discuss the incident with them.

Hypothetical #3

Enjoying a Jim Beam, Mason is seen at the Balcony Night Club establishment. This is at a location on the Gold Coast. Dancing amid random loweys, Mason is forced to the ground by a body builder. What does Mason do? He charges at the body builder poll driving him across the dance floor… then unleashes a flurry of punches. He and the body builder are thrown out of the Balcony with the bouncers treating Mason like a king. What does Mason outside on the street? He embraces the body builder and shares a pie with him. Meanwhile, the night is still young. Does Mason go home or does he try to sneak back into “The Balks”? Of course, he sneaks back into The Balks successfully, his small size working to his advantage. He then enjoys the rest of the night at the balks until closing time. On the street outside the balks, a small gathering of Police take residence. Does Mason walk away without casing a ruckus? Or does he sing the Lebanese version of Old McDonald? Of course, he sings the Lebanese version of Old McDonald… getting the attention of the “pigs”. Running away from the scene of the crime, Mason forgets what he is doing and goes back to the congress near The Balks, towards the police. The congregation surrounds him and requests for Mason to get on his knees and apologise. Does Mason get on his knees and apologise or tell the the female police officer that she is the expert the expert of being on her knees, and that he would leave it to her? Of course, he takes the second option. Angered by the remarks, the police use force to wrestle Mason into the Paddy Wagon, and ship him off to the police station, from which he is later released without charge.

Hypothetical #4

On the ensuing weekend, Mason is once again seen at the Balcony with a Jimmy in his hand. Once again he is on the dance floor… being surrounded by a group of loweys. However on this occasion he is far more intoxicated. Reni tries to attain Willie’s attention to discuss some tactics. Confused by Reni’s movement… Mason proceeds to lick the neck of a random lowey. What happens next? Does the random lowey slap Mason or begin to pash him furiously? Of course, the random lowey embraces his lips with her nasty face. Reni then decides to tease Mason, calling him “Grimaldi crossed with Corey Hughes”… the two biggest geeks in the team. Mason says “**** off man” but this does not stop Reni and he bullies Mason for the rest of the night.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
hahah an entertaining read...

but wtf is a lowey?
A S L U T
MB

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I thought a lowey was a low life.. that is what the people of penrith call it... but i also knew a lowey as a slut... but more commonly used to described low life... :D :D

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
neither do i, except to show that mason is a silly boy... and that isn't really true.. :D :D

Mc_Menace

Bring Back Pricey!!!
Reaction score
haha that was a good story. I was just getting into it aswell, and then it ended.

W

Winston Smith

yeah, this post deserves entry into "Best Australian Short Stories 2005". facsinating read

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
how sad. u not only give mason a bad name, but u pick on lebs 2 :D. say there were no kebab stories there, wats doin? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.