Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Laundy is dumb enough to provide quotes to Buzz about guaranteeing returns on investments what did he think that buzz was going to write a fluff piece on the dogs. Laundy is a fkn clown for talking to buzz in the first place
Yes but we are believing Buzz fing Frothfield.

We may have framed a question so as to catch out Arthur.

I agree tho Arthur needs to be a lot more wary with scumbags like Buzz.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sponsors shouldn’t be talking to the media and absolutely shouldn’t be talking about the structure of deals…

Ffs just keep it on the low down and announce it like Des > Titans!

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arthur has been around the club now for a few years. With all the Habib's and Greeks at HQ he obviously hasn't figured out to keep it on the hush hush uleh. "I knowww nothzing braddda"

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if some could assist my "LIKE" tab on bottom of post has disappeared any ideas??

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
By the same token Gus was defending Arthur and relied on what he told him happened with Buzzard.

Seems that its a no win situation with the 3 of them with the Bulldogs the meat in the sandwich besmirched as usual.

Malla

Reaction score
Mate it's like what happens on here at times.
Deflect. Gas light. Bring up irrelevent issues not relating to the issue that was originally said. Mates join in and away you go... Takes over the whole agenda and blown out of all proportion. Not worth it.

Still no new news with this. Arthur spoke to the flop. Not in dispute.
He asked some questions and Arthur answered in general most probably and Buzzard set him up and tied in Tino.

Buzz didnt prove a thing... or that what Gus said was incorrect.

Crawley putting in the knife as well.

Bulldogs just can't win. The might of the Fox media always ensures we are on the wrong side of the ledger and reputation blackened. Might as well just shrug your shoulders bc nothing will change until we are winners.

They'll still bag us but us supporters will feel heaps better.
This is good for the Dogs.
I am fairly confident this deal didn’t exist. And it seems like Buzz is in total damage control with his comments on twitter and having to appear on 360 today. It was extremely childish, but it shows a bloke desperate to clear his name.
Anyway a few things to note.. buzz reckons he had the story completed 10mins after speaking with Arthur and he read out the quotes back to him. Extremely hard to believe. He also must be careful what he says about defamation. Pot calling the kettle black. Gus would never waste his time, he knows that, hence why he’s saying that.
Who cares what Crawley says, honesty? Lol

Malla

Reaction score
To add, buzz accused Arthur and Gus of rorting the cap. Or attempting to rort the cap. That’s greater case for defamation than calling someone (indirectly) a liar.
I hope Arthur and Gus has the time and willingness to pursue this. They have Buzz on toast.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To add, buzz accused Arthur and Gus of rorting the cap. Or attempting to rort the cap. That’s greater case for defamation than calling someone (indirectly) a liar.
I hope Arthur and Gus has the time and willingness to pursue this. He has Buzz on toast.
Yeah that was a big call. I'd say the old drunk has to double down now because Gould shat on him pretty hard last night.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
360 are talking like it is a done deal!
It sounds like a whole lot of speculation and the fact Gould mentioned that any arrangement would need to be validated / approved by the cap auditor makes this a ‘storm’ in a teacup.
Gould is a politician and the fact he used this as a platform to talk openly about the Storms ‘investment’ arrangement’ may be the early play in his wider agenda.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is good for the Dogs.
I am fairly confident this deal didn’t exist. And it seems like Buzz is in total damage control with his comments on twitter and having to appear on 360 today. It was extremely childish, but it shows a bloke desperate to clear his name.
Anyway a few things to note.. buzz reckons he had the story completed 10mins after speaking with Arthur and he read out the quotes back to him. Extremely hard to believe. He also must be careful what he says about defamation. Pot calling the kettle black. Gus would never waste his time, he knows that, hence why he’s saying that.
Who cares what Crawley says, honesty? Lol
The Fox dudes didnt ask the pertinent qustions of Buzz tho and let him hold onto his Gus bashing and, really, he accused Laundy of saying he would do something illegal to get Tino.

You can see Crawley wanting to blow it up even more and wants an NRL investigation into Bulldogs dealings lol

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah that was a big call. I'd say the old drunk has to double down now because Gould shat on him pretty hard last night.
He’s got to double down. He has no choice, he’s wrote the article. How would it make him look if he admits it’s all fabricated???

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s got to double down. He has no choice, he’s wrote the article. How would it make him look if he admits it’s all fabricated???
He will look like a bullshit gossip journalist ****. Oh wait he already is.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Buzz is telling the truth, Laundy is a fkn dopey ****
buzz kinda had it wrong, by saying Gould is pissed he got caught rorting

Gould wouldn’t be dumb enough to tell everyone on national television that he spoke about this kinda arrangement with abdow

I got a good feeling, however, that Laundy may have stepped in it

Last edited: