Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And then if they leave they become nothing to us but another disappointment ha ha
100% … except some on here like to hold on to ex players a teenager missing their ex girlfriend. For me once they’re gone-fck them and I hope their career goes nowhere

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree I’m just scarred from all our dud forwards we’ve bought on overs that were supposed to harden our pack and just haven’t lived up to expectations

Luke Thompson
TPJ
Aaron woods
She Rex
Kikau*( I know only been one season but I mean not a great start)

I’m sure I’m missing a few

Is it too much to ask for an 04 type pack geez?
Woods wasn't a flop. He played for Australia before we destroyed him. Same and Tony Williams.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s good to have cashed up support around the club like the Laundys but don’t all NRL clubs have similar financial backers, offering TPAs ? . The titans have the Frizelles and the white knight. Roosters have uncle Nick. .. and so on…

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, first comment all day,. Woke up this morning feeling like I’ve been hit by a train an tested positive for Covid , so quick only took 2 mins for it to show result. been in pain an in an out of conciseness all day. Probably be my last post for a while as don’t have the strength. Took all my efforts to type this. Great post. And see you all when I’ve recovered.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys, first comment all day,. Woke up this morning feeling like I’ve been hit by a train an tested positive for Covid , so quick only took 2 mins for it to show result. been in pain an in an out of conciseness all day. Probably be my last post for a while as don’t have the strength. Took all my efforts to type this. Great post. And see you all when I’ve recovered.
All the best with it Scoooby.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods wasn't a flop. He played for Australia before we destroyed him. Same and Tony Williams.
Yeah I couldn't never understand T Rex being placed in centres to pass to the winger whenever he would get I'd be yelling run it run it but this must have been Des instructions

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s good to have cashed up support around the club like the Laundys but don’t all NRL clubs have similar financial backers, offering TPAs ? . The titans have the Frizelles and the white knight. Roosters have uncle Nick. .. and so on…
All clubs are different. I personally don't like TPA's in the game because it can be used as a way to "cheat" the salary cap. In theory everyone should be doing it and we might as well not have a salary cap too while we're at it.

Here's an e.g. from 2019, not sure if there's a more updated one.

1688899532114.png

You'd think with our board and Gus we'll be towards the top of the TPA's moving forward.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big upgrade over a round of golf with Gus and Dave.

Malla

Reaction score
Don’t believe it. Buzz up to his old tricks trying to destabilise the club. Now the media and people will start questioning the salary cap and TPAs. I see no truth in this story.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes please to Tino, gun superstar, effort, true leader, Warrior, would be the best signing in a long time by far.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Media only have to compare our roster to most others to soon find out we aren't in sc danger.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Can a club sponsor even offer something like this? It can't be a tpa from a club sponsor

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I spoke to a few members over the past two games and we’ve come to the same conclusion.

Laundy is a shrewd businessman and a leach. He will always prioritise his business interests before the club.

The further we can distance ourselves from alcohol and gaming businesses, the better off the Bulldogs will be in the long run.

I will never buy a jersey with his logo at the front.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can a club sponsor even offer something like this? It can't be a tpa from a club sponsor
Well if Storm owner can then surely....

Malla

Reaction score
All clubs are different. I personally don't like TPA's in the game because it can be used as a way to "cheat" the salary cap. In theory everyone should be doing it and we might as well not have a salary cap too while we're at it.

Here's an e.g. from 2019, not sure if there's a more updated one.

View attachment 76067

You'd think with our board and Gus we'll be towards the top of the TPA's moving forward.
Melb have found another way to rort the cap it seems lol

Malla

Reaction score
I spoke to a few members over the past two games and we’ve come to the same conclusion.

Laundy is a shrewd businessman and a leach. He will always prioritise his business interests before the club.

The further we can distance ourselves from alcohol and gaming businesses, the better off the Bulldogs will be in the long run.

Winning is good for business

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cmon mate, that’s a bit naive.
Bulldogs leagues club provides plenty of funding to the NRL club and there can be little doubt gambling profits make up huge part of their revenue and by extension, grants to the nrl club.