Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surprised Laundy is talking about such thing publicly.
Roosters do these deals on the hush, details usually arise after deals are done like Cronk.
Seeing as we are the Bulldogs expect a media backlash with the usual guttertrash journos chiming in.

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surprised Laundy is talking about such thing publicly.
Roosters do these deals on the hush, details usually arise after deals are done like Cronk.
Seeing as we are the Bulldogs expect a media backlash with the usual guttertrash journos chiming in.
Melbourne did it with the betr investment, this is fair by the rules

about time we start doing this shit, clubs being doing this for years

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better late than never. TBH, doesn’t have to do it all. Shares in a pub means we can afford to buy most players
I don’t think it’ll get passed by the nrl. But with the money they are on they could afford to buy shares in a pub off the books

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does this remind me of 2002...
Mmmm, smells like there are far too many "smart guys" in the room.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I read this leak a bit like the raiders and wighton, done to try and set market value to put pressure to whoever does sign him to at least get close. I take the fact it was leaked as an indication we probably won't sign him.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
get that shit done or i’ll burn everything down

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I read this leak a bit like the raiders and wighton, done to try and set market value to put pressure to whoever does sign him to at least get close. I take the fact it was leaked as an indication we probably won't sign him.
Either that or it’s already done and they are getting on the front foot publicly about the pub deal.