Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear that pink cheeks drunk in regards to haas, anasta asked the question that haas is still being rumoured to the dogs, and the drunk chimes in an says haas is a devout Muslim so he wont take shares in a pub. But in all honesty as much as ppl hate on anasta lately his been giving it to the drunk and is sticking up for the club. It’s refreshing to see the old players in the media stand up for the club, especially when this piece of shit drunk has an agenda against the club and Gus.
lol ahah what did he say to give it to buzz?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol ahah what did he say to give it to buzz?
The pedo asked where do the dogs get the money to get haas as anasta was saying that haas is exactly what the dogs need to move forward with our roaster, the anasta cheekily responded with why don’t you call Gus lol but it was all show even reedy was making a joke of him in recto the tigers. Lol his been copping it on 360 all year and I love it. Even tonight he was like I wanna stay out of the drama tonight last week was to much.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The pedo asked where do the dogs get the money to get haas as anasta was saying that haas is exactly what the dogs need to move forward with our roaster, the anasta cheekily responded with why don’t you call Gus lol but it was all show even reedy was making a joke of him in recto the tigers. Lol his been copping it on 360 all year and I love it. Even tonight he was like I wanna stay out of the drama tonight last week was to much.
He is such a miserable ****, he can't hide that he is just waiting for death.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He didn't like last week cause he was caught out looking like weasel.... Sorry weasel's

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is such a miserable ****, he can't hide that he is just waiting for death.
Bro I honestly never wish death or harm on anyone but gee seriously he is just a miserable piece of shit. And it’s probably better for everyone if he did pass.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

He opens himself up to it, some of the shit he says he is really fucking dumb

one week: meeting with the dogs, deal imminent
next week: strongest indication he’s going to stay with titans

two complete opposite statements. Fucking retarded

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not what he says but he shuts down everything the drunk says, making him look like a dumb fuck lol

I'm begining to like Anasta lol

PS I'm convinced Tallis hates the drunk lol
You could see everybody on that panel doesnt like him.. The is talking more dribble with some confidence of late, i think its starting tocreep up on everyone lol He so has to go.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You could see everybody on that panel doesnt like him.. The is talking more dribble with some confidence of late, i think its starting tocreep up on everyone lol He so has to go.
It appears they have been ripping into him more after the woman basher got sacked.

Every time Tallis talks to him you can tell he wants to headbutt him lol

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not what he says but he shuts down everything the drunk says, making him look like a dumb fuck lol

I'm begining to like Anasta lol

PS I'm convinced Tallis hates the drunk lol
Read between the lines. Anansta doesn't like praise or talk of any other player managers on the showm he is quick to shit on players and the wages managers are asking for. It's the greek blood.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hear that pink cheeks drunk in regards to haas, anasta asked the question that haas is still being rumoured to the dogs, and the drunk chimes in an says haas is a devout Muslim so he wont take shares in a pub. But in all honesty as much as ppl hate on anasta lately his been giving it to the drunk and is sticking up for the club. It’s refreshing to see the old players in the media stand up for the club, especially when this piece of shit drunk has an agenda against the club and Gus.
I'm sure the producers of the show told anasta to be more of a provocatuer since Paul Kent left to add the drama

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Read between the lines. Anansta doesn't like praise or talk of any other player managers on the showm he is quick to shit on players and the wages managers are asking for. It's the greek blood.
Yeah I found it funny when he was saying the player managers hold clubs at ransom, motherfucker you're a manager lol