Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like from Gus, Frothfield completely out of order with this fabricated bullshit.

#Pisswreckandapervert
If it is exactly as Gus says fkn Rothfield is more of a cockhead than he looks. The fact buzz was trying to defend the Laundy involvement and encourage the option makes me think that Gus is telling the truth. Laundy shouldnt have spoken to the drunk but- you would think Laundy would know better.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just don’t see it more than Buzz creating more attention on the Dogs. Just wait and see what the discussion is on 360 lol SALARY CAP, TPA, THIS TYPE OF DEAL SHOULD BE ILLEGAL….bla bla
Well looks like I was completely wrong.
I was annoyed that Laundy spoke to Buzz but Gus said it was completely fabricated.
Didnt think you could quote someone in an article completely fabricating sentences without leaving yourself open to legal ramifications.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh well it was exciting for a moment that we might have been in the mix for the big prick.

Also see Gus giving it to Chammas about undermining the Dogs with shit stories too ... ?
These ***** are way worse than car salesmen and solicitors lol

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is exactly as Gus says fkn Rothfield is more of a cockhead than he looks. The fact buzz was trying to defend the Laundy involvement and encourage the option makes me think that Gus is telling the truth. Laundy shouldnt have spoken to the drunk but- you would think Laundy would know better.
Rothfield hey I thought he had matured a little as they used to say in 80s talking bs to relieve you of 40c.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct. The issue is not the offer itself but the fact that Laundy as major sponsor is pretty much guaranteeing how much he will get even if the investment falls short. These agreements should be done at arms length of the club. Right thinking, dumbass approach. Keep your mouth closed and do the deal.
You do realise the article is made up all he has ever said that he wants to help the players.

The telegraph make up article from social media runs it as news.

I've had a couple chats with him he honestly wants the help players make sure they manage their money.

As being unique career where you get paid large lump sums of money and if you don't manage it. You can easily find yourself in unemployment line.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus openly stating Newscorpse/Fox childishly targetting the Bulldogs Club bc of him!

Proof there of the agenda bad press we get...and I'd suggest he knows it has happened long before he joined...but just can't drop the club into that bc he has no proof, just good intel.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz is absolutely in cognitive decline.

Newscorp don't care and more than likely are encouraging the behaviour.

These stories sell papers, subscriptions and advertising space. That's all Murdoch and co care about.