The call for a Reshuffle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its time to make it loud and clear to the club and Hasler. WE DONT WANT THIS TEAM ANYMORE!!

WE WANT PLAYERS DROPPED, RESERVES AND YOUNG UP N COMERS GIVEN A SHOT AT 1ST GRADE!

We want to see what Lewis, Keigrhran and Woolford are capable of!

We want to see what Taulau, Fine, RFM, To'omaga, Martins and Griffin given a genuine chance to cement spots for next yr!

We want to see Montoya week in week out!

We want to see Kasiano, Eastwood, Mbye and Lichaa shifted to left right out!

We want Mbye out of the fukn halves!

We want a team with cohesion running onto the Fukn ball!

We want playerS WHO CAN KICK!

DAMN IT WE WANT PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY RUGBY LEAGUE!!!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok guys lisen here! Here's a team which could work!

1. Josh Bergamin
2. Marcelo Montoya
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko lee
5. Brett Morris
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Moses Mybe
10. David Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. Adam Elliot
13. Renouf To Omaga

14. Francis Tualou
15. Rhyse Martin
16. Danny Fualolo
17. Adam Keigrhran

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok guys lisen here! Here's a team which could work!

1. Josh Bergamin
2. Marcelo Montoya
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko lee
5. Brett Morris
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Moses Mybe
10. David Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. Adam Elliot
13. Renouf To Omaga

14. Francis Tualou
15. Rhyse Martin
16. Danny Fualolo
17. Adam Keigrhran
Next year Foran for josh reynolds!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Josh Bergamin
2. Marcelo Montoya
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko lee
5. Brett Morris
6. Kieran Foran
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Moses Mbye
10. Aaron woods
11. Josh Jackson
12. Adam Elliot
13. Renouf To Omaga

14. David Klemmer
15. Francis Tulou
16. Rhyse Martin
17. Adam Keigrhran

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only real issue is lichaa, mbye, eastwood and kasiano. Everyone else has played well this year and our goal line defence has been extremely good. Hoppas played as well as he could at fullback despite him being more suited to centre. I don't think we need the massive clean out that people are calling for

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Either there or at hooker. I liked what i saw from him when he played 9, good service and some good runs
750K for a hooker though.. Ennis was on around 300K as a comparison

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The shuffle i really want to see is the one des does on his way out the fucking dore

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only real issue is lichaa, mbye, eastwood and kasiano. Everyone else has played well this year and our goal line defence has been extremely good. Hoppas played as well as he could at fullback despite him being more suited to centre. I don't think we need the massive clean out that people are calling for
Exactly man. You know what you are talking about.

Bring in 10 new players will have us losing by 40 every week.

We have lost a few close games recently and our biggest fault was the way we played. We couldn't score enough points with the structure we had. 2 weeks ago we had an attacking play just before half time and took 2 hit ups.

No matter who comes into the team they will play to hawkers structure. That is the biggest issue. Like M4cca mentioned we have a few passengers that are holding us back. The rest of the team is ok but our structure is the biggest hurdle.

The other problem is with haslers recruitment we have no juniors capable of stepping up. We are a basket case at the moment and our 1.5 million dollar a season coach is largely to blame for it. Master stroke from the board to renew him... just like it was a master stroke to re-sign a prop over 12 months before his contract expired on big bucks. Then need to shop him around because you pick up another prop on big money.

I would say we are a headless chook at the moment. But even a headless chook has more direction and heart then half the people at the club.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why? Hopoate will be fb ongoing and hasnt put a foot wrong there to date. Agree with the get mbye out of the halves idea though
Hoppas a good a fullback.. not a real game breaker..

Having a real gun fullback like a Tedesco Barba Slater RTS Hayne (back in the day) takes a team to another level..

Mbye could be that type with his speed, agility and decent passing

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Noway in the world is Mbye a fullback.

He is way too disinterested as a footy player to play fullback.

He cannot read a game playing in the halves let alone read and organise the defense from the back.

The bloke is a glorified centre who committed the greatest robbery in sporting history by declaring himself as the next Jonathan Thurston, and claiming he wants to be the next 7 for QLD and the Dogs.

Mbyes manager scores his client a halfbacks salary, than Mbye goes into cruise control and states to the media he doesnt want to be the organiser, but "will do whats best for the team".

I dont blame Mbye for having a crack and pulling it off, i blame the dickheads who signed off on the deal who cannot identify talent in the correct positions on the footy field.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Noway in the world is Mbye a fullback.

He is way too disinterested as a footy player to play fullback.

He cannot read a game playing in the halves let alone read and organise the defense from the back.

The bloke is a glorified centre who committed the greatest robbery in sporting history by declaring himself as the next Jonathan Thurston, and claiming he wants to be the next 7 for QLD and the Dogs.

Mbyes manager scores his client a halfbacks salary, than Mbye goes into cruise control and states to the media he doesnt want to be the organiser, but "will do whats best for the team".

I dont blame Mbye for having a crack and pulling it off, i blame the dickheads who signed off on the deal who cannot identify talent in the correct positions on the footy field.
I liked your post for the most part.

But you don't blame Mybe?

He is getting paid a fortune to do a job he is incapable or unwilling to do!!

Frankly I don't know which?
He showed great potential and the club put it's trust in his ability.
He certainly hasn't delivered on that potential.

I totally agree with you he would fail at fullback, just like I think he would give up line breaks if he was forced to defend in the middle playing 9.

He is the biggest problem the club has with it's roster.

I don't think I'm the only one scratching my head about what to do with Mybe?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des is going now where unfortunately, if he was to be sacked it would've happened after round 3 were we literally had most fans + the medias support.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your right we don't need a clean out... just a major reshuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.