The Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
After watching the game between the roosters and manly. I am really concerned that these teams would humiliate us.

Do you guys reckon we can put a fight like some of us witnessed tonight?

It scares me :/

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching the game between the roosters and manly. I am really concerned that these teams would humiliate us.

Not if the Doggies played up the middle with their forwards then went wide..Manly Roosters..any of them couldn't handle the Dogs!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not if the Doggies played up the middle with their forwards then went wide..Manly Roosters..any of them couldn't handle the Dogs!
I meant I'm NOT scarred..Dogs could beat em all if they played through the middle!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Based on what I have seen this week...the referees are of big concern, the Cowboys match proved you can play really well...and still get annihilated by them in the end.

Bennett been very over-confident sounds a bit surprising, he is usually composed...and tries not to give too much away. Hoping this match tomorrow isn't decided by another dud call. Also would be great to see Mr Burns with egg on his face:grinning:

We shall worry about the Storm in Melbourne, only when and if the time comes. That goes for the other teams as well, that we may/or may not face. One game at a time.

ssteacup

Waterboy
Reaction score
We will have to step a a few gears thats for sure, but this is what finals footy is about you never no

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys why are we worrying so much? forget the previous 26 rounds - its a whole new ball game now! We got this!! We have the stronger team on paper we have the individuals that if they click will make us a team to watch out for, We made the 8 when most people wrote us off after a 1-5 start. We have the most passionate fans,the team truly envisions the idea of a family club & we have many supporters from all walks of life,ages,nationalities etc. I love being a Doggies supporter so click clack front and back and get ready for a hell of a ride!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if we dont drop the ball we can beat any team.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft, the only thing stopping the blue and white is the corrupt nrl.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft, the only thing stopping the blue and white is the corrupt nrl.
Whats with this theory that the NRL want it souffs and Rorters GF? Im pretty sure they didnt want the Warriors to make it a few years back.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ummm we got to beat newc tomorrw first champion. We cant look tol far ahead 1 game at a tym. If and when we beat newc then we have the small hurdle of melb in melb.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

I feel the same way man.

Sadly I can't see us beating either of those teams on their day. However this is league and anything can happen.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have to believe our boys can bring it on home now, don't doubt them just support them and stay proud! GO THE DOGS!!!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

We beat Manly at Brookvale not that long ago.

HOWEVER, I don't think we would have had a chance in hell of penetrating the Rooster's defence on their goal line last night. We would have been far too flat for their aggressive defence.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think we would have been more "attackive" vs Roosters than Manly were.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
We beat Manly at Brookvale not that long ago.

HOWEVER, I don't think we would have had a chance in hell of penetrating the Rooster's defence on their goal line last night. We would have been far too flat for their aggressive defence.
Toss it to Kasiano 2m out. If they have more than one player on him, we got an overlap somewhere else. If they don't, Kasiano scores.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

There are two things we can't change.

The first is that we made the grand final last year but while other teams have improved we have gone backwards. ie The Barba affair, injuries and sus pensions.

The second is that for whatever reasons (probably the part of the Barba thing that never hit the media) there have been so many games when our guys didn't turn up to play. I can't remember such low morale in the Bulldogs.

So in reality unless our guys do a 180 degree turn in attitude and commitment our season will be finished by 6 o'clock this evening. If we do make the change we will win today and anything will be possible.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im more worried about the knights flogging us right now. We need to hold the ball and be aggressive in defense. Low penalities also

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
2m out you put Kasiano through, if he gets tackled you put Pritchard through on the next tackle at the same players, if he gets tackled you put T-Rex through.

its imposiible to stop 3 big blokes like that in consecutive tackles so close to the line
Heard the Eels are looking for a new coach, that tactic would work.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the top 4 teams are the standouts of the competition so far, there is no rule to say a team like the bulldogs cannot find the style of play or the form from last season and do a job on any of those top teams.
we are not as good as last season, yet the team is still very close to just clicking into gear and putting it all together, im not writing the dogs off just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.