The Bulldogs mystery coach (RLW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paint.

I find it hard to believe Hasler would leave Manly, a club he played at and has coached brilliantly at developing his own brand and style, for us. I mean, we're a bigger club traditionally, but with the talent they have at their club and the side they've built, why would he leave premiership contenders to join a fringe top 8 team?
Its not Hasler... I speak to him every second week

It was Haslers choice to do it year by year he thinks hes the Pep Guardiola of rugby league
id we got foran and hasler id cream my pants but i dont believe it for 1 second
Honestly, was there ever any truth to this Hasler crap to begin with?

Now we're all talking, including myself, about him as if he's some legit candidate when he wasn't ever even a possibility. Or was he?
lol, you are still all dreamers. Hasler, Bellamy. Lol you ppl are funny buggers. As IF. We are 0% to get either of them. And Stuart is unavailable. The rest of the choices are in no way better than JD. Some of you are little b1tches. He won 5 from 7 without Ennis and you dont rate him at all for coach. Problem is.....he will be.

[MARK] My Words [/MARK]
olols

G

Gladiator.

[ QUOTE=Dognacious;2452900]lol, you are still all dreamers. Hasler, Bellamy. Lol you ppl are funny buggers. As IF. We are 0% to get either of them. And Stuart is unavailable. The rest of the choices are in no way better than JD. Some of you are little b1tches. He won 5 from 7 without Ennis and you dont rate him at all for coach. Problem is.....he will be.

[MARK] My Words [/MARK][/QUOTE]

Copy the text above, just remove the space between the [ and the Q.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
[ QUOTE=Dognacious;2452900]lol, you are still all dreamers. Hasler, Bellamy. Lol you ppl are funny buggers. As IF. We are 0% to get either of them. And Stuart is unavailable. The rest of the choices are in no way better than JD. Some of you are little b1tches. He won 5 from 7 without Ennis and you dont rate him at all for coach. Problem is.....he will be.

[MARK] My Words [/MARK]
Copy the text above, just remove the space between the [ and the Q.[/QUOTE]

testing markII

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol at the nuffs quoting my post. I was right until Hasler came early. Jim was coach next year. Nobody could see that coming. Yeh so what i didnt expect Hasler to leave manly, its still hard to believe even though its happened. He must have really been pissed off with the club.

Most of the ppl saying this coach or that would come here, at the time were speculating. None of them had inside info. If they throw enough names out there eventually someone will be right. Also this forum has had a habit over the years of starting rumours that the current coach of the moment was comng here. happened with Kearney, Bennett, Stuart, Bellamy and others. It was a fair call, even if it turned out wrong, that that hasler coming here was wishful thinking like all the others. I dont believe anyone who called hasler coming actually knew it, they were guessing or hoping and got lucky.

Kinda cool though, many ppl in here say sh1t that is wrong all the time and they dont get quoted in peoples sigs as much as i do when im wrong. I feel important now. Thanks guys.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol at the nuffs quoting my post. I was right until Hasler came early. Jim was coach next year. Nobody could see that coming. Yeh so waht i ddint expect Hasler to leave manly, its still hard to believe even though its happened. He must have really been pissed of with the club.

Most of the ppl saying this coach or that would come here, at the time were speculating. None of them had inside info. If they throw enough names out there eventually someone will be right. Also this forum has had a habit over the years of starting rumours that the current coach of the moment was comng here. happened with Kearney, Bennett, Stuart, Bellamy and others. It was a fair call, even if it turned out wrong, that that haskler coming here was BS like all the others.

Kinda cool though, many ppl in here say sh1t that is wrong all the time, or doesnt happen, and they dont get quoted in peoples sigs. I feel important now. Thanks guys.
cheers for being a good sport mate rep to you for that

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
cheers for being a good sport mate rep to you for that
Im not fussed about it. Ive been in this forum since 2007, posted over 8600 times. Im gunna have some wrong posts out there. And some right ones. I was also really wrong about Tandy, i didnt think anyone could be that stupid, but i was really wrong lol. Ppl sigged that too for a while.

In the end, im happy Hasler is here. I would have also been happy to see Jim get a run and i feel for him missing out, but there is no denying Hasler is the best coach at the moment. In fact him coming early is porbably better for us than playing out next year knowing Des was coming, it would have been weird for Jim, the team and Manly too. At first it was weird to like Des, being from manly and all, but its grown on me. There are more plusses than minuses getting him here. and i should like him anyway, my name is Dez.

P

Paint.

The reason everyone always quotes what you say is cos of the way you say it.

You make it out like nothing but what you think is going to happen.

eg No one in the world could be that stupid, Tandy is innocent - despite all evidence pointing to him
Id pick a NYC bench player over SBW - despite over 99% of the kennel agreeing that he's one of the best players (skill wise) ever to play for the Dogs.
0% chance of Hasler coming to the Dogs, JD will be coach - you were wrong again.

etcetc, these are just a few examples off the top of my head. Maybe just be a fence-sitter on the next rumour, that way you might not be humiliated?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

eg No one in the world could be that stupid, Tandy is innocent - despite all evidence pointing to him
Id pick a NYC bench player over SBW - despite over 99% of the kennel agreeing that he's one of the best players (skill wise) ever to play for the Dogs.
0% chance of Hasler coming to the Dogs, JD will be coach - you were wrong again.

etcetc, these are just a few examples off the top of my head. Maybe just be a fence-sitter on the next rumour, that way you might not be humiliated?
nah i only know one way and thats passionate about my views and the Dogs. I will no doubt make as ass of myself again in this forum, but i will also be right sometimes!

And im not alone with my tunnel vision when it comes to my views, just look around the threads in this place.

Dogs are my religion! I do get passionate when talking about them.

And with SBW, that isnt really about his playing ability, it more about the fact he is a scumbag. I would rather your grandma play than him. And i maintain he is bad value anyway. He isnt worth the bucks he would want, no way at all.

And i was right about JD being coach for 2012, he was signed as that. I was closer than half the forum who were sure Stuart was coming and the few that though Bellamy was. Quote them FFS. Sh1t happened and Des came early. NOBODY saw that coming

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Maybe just be a fence-sitter on the next rumour, that way you might not be humiliated?
LMAO This is exactly what I do in regards to threads about rumours and predictions, I don't want to look like an idiot. Every time you get something wrong and the thread gets bumped you look like an idiot.

Fence sitters FTW !

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

bull shyte to that man, how boring would the kennel be if everyone sat on the fence.
I would rather everyone just post what they think, right or wrong, who cares, we can all get egg on our face when wrong and bask in glory when we are right its all part of the fun,
Hey Des, mate I love your work mate, keep posting as you always do, right wrong or indifferent.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fence sitters are the best.

;)
only thing you will ever get sitting on fences is splinters in your bum.

Id rather a 50% chance im right than 0% from sitting on the fence.

Only my missus is right all the time, just ask her ;)

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
only thing you will ever get sitting on fences is splinters in your bum.

Id rather a 50% chance im right than 0% from sitting on the fence.
FYI Im sitting on a brick fence.

Fence sitting is awesome, because on the inside I know whether im right or wrong and me posted on a forum proves nothing.

Only my missus is right all the time, just ask her ;)
Yeah, when you get to my age of 19, you will learn that women are always right, even when they're wrong. Take my advice young child, when they talk to just smile, nod and say yes [Insert pet name here].

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
FYI Im sitting on a brick fence.

Fence sitting is awesome, because on the inside I know whether im right or wrong and me posted on a forum proves nothing.

Yeah, when you get to my age of 19, you will learn that women are always right, even when they're wrong. Take my advice young child, when they talk to just smile, nod and say yes [Insert pet name here].
When you get to my age being called a child is flattering. im 43.

Status
Not open for further replies.