Boxing The Boxing Thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Go Tim, becoming an aussie legend, good fighter and entertaining to watch, no picking bum fights either, could end up like one of our greats like Jeff Fenech.
I think Jeff Fenech took like half a dozen fights before he had a crack at a world title.

I'm not following Tzuyus career or anything, so genuinely curious as to why he's not overseas trying to get a title shot? He appears to be good enough. Nothing against the bloke but I'm sure I read somewhere he was the #1 contender for at least one of the belts.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Jeff Fenech took like half a dozen fights before he had a crack at a world title.

I'm not following Tzuyus career or anything, so genuinely curious as to why he's not overseas trying to get a title shot? He appears to be good enough. Nothing against the bloke but I'm sure I read somewhere he was the #1 contender for at least one of the belts.
Fenechs record will be very hard to beat and against quality opponent's, Lot of politics in boxing, Tim has to crawl before he can walk, Work his way up the ladder, after his latest victory he is now eligible for world class title belts.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fenechs record will be very hard to beat and against quality opponent's, Lot of politics in boxing, Tim has to crawl before he can walk, Work his way up the ladder, after his latest victory he is now eligible for world class title belts.
i guess Fenech also had an impressive Amateur career behind him, including getting shafted at the Olympics.

silva

Utility
Reaction score

He earnt a title shot and should be his next fight. He’s had to work his way up the rankings. He’s locked in to fight castano for the belt