The best fullback available and off contract is Tedesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How do you know he has never played fullback in the NRL before.
I think Corey eventually will be fullback and is being eased into first grade on the wing. Lets not forget the storm had him earmarked to replace Slater until we swooped. Some good judges rate this guy.
Shows heaps of talent to me.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mighty magnanimous of you Eagle eye!

So where do you have him fitting into the post snake era?
It'll depend very much on Gutherson. He's the heir to the number 1 jersey at Manly I'd say.
He needs to add some bulk to his frame but he's still young.
Hiku would be a centre.

Flashheart

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think you should go all out for Tedesco.

Hiku is no good. Why would you want someone that slow ? You should just leave him where he is.
This times a thousand, the Dogs are crying out for the type of play that Tedesco provides at pace. Tedesco is a superstar in the making, I question the judgement of anyone on here who think Hiku, Hoffman or Locke would be a better option. Get it done Raelene!

steeliz21

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perrett was on fire against the Storm. 3 games into a new position and he is just getting better and better. Positional play and chiming into the backline is getting much better. Maybe we should just save the cash on all the wannabes and shouldbes!!!!!!!!!!!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but Perret's lack of speed, and general inability to run on a straight line (wtf is it with all that jinking?), are limiting factors in his attacking play. What he did do well tonight, was link with our centres. Regardless, not all doom and gloom with him back there !

halpo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Perret played better on the wing I think,don't try and make a fullback ,either bring one through the ranks or buy one, and hurry the fack up about it Raleen

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hayne could be on the market again with 3rd party payment issues.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As good as it might be having Fifita, our pack is strong enough as it is and the club could have made Tabasco an offer too good to refuse with that cash.

Whether we get him or not, Sammy has shown his experience and class and is improving with every game, so we can do alright with him.

As good as Tabasco is, young brooks makes him look even better. Not sure if Hodko and Grub would do the same.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still prefer Tedesco tbh.
- cheaper;
- younger;
- can't play SoO until 2016 (because he played for italy)
- ostensibly less injury-prone (just)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still prefer Tedesco tbh.
- cheaper;
- younger;
- can't play SoO until 2016 (because he played for italy)
- ostensibly less injury-prone (just)
I would definitely love Tedesco to be at our club but if Hayne is available and wants to come over then move over Tedesco. Hayne offers alot more than Tedesco and our club would benefit from it big time, you don't turn up the chance to have a Hayne at your club in my opinion but the same goes for Tedesco haha.

Imagine having both, fuaark!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne will never leave parra
his manager gets it out there to cause hype and tension for parra to come to the four and pay up. Stick with our tedesco endevours.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we couldnt fit the hayne plane under the cap ?? Sounds more like MH370
Hayne's on about 550K ....the Bulldogs are presently operating under the cap, but they've committed some of that space to next year and beyonds contracts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought some article stated we have 500k left after signing everyone? But then again, it's only an article lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
50 k third party endorrsement and make them pay upfront lol.

Doggy Styles

Waterboy
Reaction score
The fish just scored 4 tries. He must be good lol offer him the piggy bank of belmore. Nah in all seriousness the fish would make an awesome winger. Knows how to finish off a try thats for sure. Either he or simona is a must in our snail pace backline!
Nail pace?? Stanley Lafia n Morris are all quick.. Just need a bigger n faster winger to replace Thompson..

Doggy Styles

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sam Perrett will be the unsung hero by the end of the season.. He is starting to play like Barba except he can tackle and catch a bomb!! Perret, Stanley and Lafia were causing the Storm dramas all night, likewise Morris.. Morris just needs a partner in crime.. Thompson is a little small for a modern day winger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.