The Belmore Experiment will lose its appeal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just did.
What a mess, the first thing someone needs to do is dob in Communist Life Control and their propaganda, this is not what the footy is about nor should these gutter tactics be allowed in National sport.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
just did.
What a mess, the first thing someone needs to do is dob in communist life control and their propaganda, this is not what the footy is about nor should these gutter tactics be allowed in national sport.
wtf......

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think this game killed the back to Belmore experiment also. We should just wait until we have a decent attacking side. Until we can pump sides by 30 points or more then take a game to Belmore again.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think 1 game per year is enough at Belmore for the moment. If two are played they need to be at opposite ends of the season, these two were too close together. I think if you play once per year you get a performance like the one against Melbourne every time.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just did.
What a mess, the first thing someone needs to do is dob in Communist Life Control and their propaganda, this is not what the footy is about nor should these gutter tactics be allowed in National sport.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the **** is the Communist life control and what the **** has it got to do with football. Right now I'm pissing myself laughing.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Bulldogs mindset is being affected by Communist militants determined to derail our season with continual debate and gutter tactics about supporters private lives.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did.
Onya bob dog. Got a fresh supply of Ajax I see :grinning:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The Bulldogs mindset is being affected by Communist militants determined to derail our season with continual debate and gutter tactics about supporters private lives.
My head hurts.. seriously, what the f*ck?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahahaa I love you Bobby.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In all seriousness it would've been nice to keep Belmore a fortress but our attack just won't click this season

LOL when I saw "communist" I immediately thought of the Voldemort policy no free speech lmao

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is some heavy drug use going on here and i want in hahaha

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt we go through some conspiracy shit not long ago or was that another user?

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Belmore is a shit hole. No parking area. Can barely see the game. No where to sit. Can't buy any decent food or drinks. Replay screen is 32 inch. I'm so glad they play at ANZ. Seriously you can expect people to go from the first class stadium ANZ is to that. 1 game a year is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.