Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Longest grand slam final in history. Incredible. Joker you are amazing

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He does that in a lot of matches lol. Part of me believes that too.
lol 100% it is fake

you cant collapse like that and then continue to play 100% for the next 30 minutes including long rallies

if he gave up on chasing a ball after a long rally then thats real

yes apparently it is an ongoing issue with him, a quick google search of 'djokovic faking' confirms it

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Novak Wins Aust open
Serbia wins euro waterpolo championship
Serbia wins Silver in Handball euro championship
all in the space of 24hrs!

Not bad for a country that has a population of only 7mil!

Its gonna be a great day!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
does anyone really care about waterpolo or handball? :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im back on the radwanska bandwagon, she is a punishment absorbing machine much like michael chang tbh

vs ivanovic tonight

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
im back on the radwanska bandwagon, she is a punishment absorbing machine much like michael chang tbh

vs ivanovic tonight
I have had big wraps on Radwanska for a while picked her to make the final of Wimbledon last year think she has the skills to match it with the big guns like Sharapova, Williams and Azarenka. As long as none of those 3 win I don't care who wins

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I have had big wraps on Radwanska for a while picked her to make the final of Wimbledon last year think she has the skills to match it with the big guns like Sharapova, Williams and Azarenka. As long as none of those 3 win I don't care who wins
Well guess I got that one wrong. Have to go for Li Na now. It is gonna be a Sharapova Na semi final and a Williams Azarenka semi the only one I can tolerate out of those 4 is Na so gotta go for her. Can't stand Williams and the grunting of Sharapova and Azarenka drives me nuts it is so unnecessary not to mention it hurts my ears

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
now i think its sharapova getting to the final and beating azarenka, but getting destroyed if she has to face serena

the only thing that can stop the williams is the azarenka

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sharapova has a better record against Williams than Azarenka (VA has only beaten Williams once), and she's playing really good tennis at the moment. That said, Sloane Stephens is very capable of causing an upset against Williams. In the US they see her as "the next big thing in American tennis". They have never met in a grand slam before either.

For the men, honestly the way Federer is playing at the moment, I think he's unstoppable.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
williams and federer to take the respective titles....both have been killing it and i would honestly be shocked if they dont win it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sharapova has a better record against Williams than Azarenka (VA has only beaten Williams once), and she's playing really good tennis at the moment. That said, Sloane Stephens is very capable of causing an upset against Williams. In the US they see her as "the next big thing in American tennis". They have never met in a grand slam before either.

For the men, honestly the way Federer is playing at the moment, I think he's unstoppable.
wtf you are talking about stuff that happened in 2004, its 2013 now so its been almost 10 years since sharapova won against serena and 5 years since she has even won a set

in the meanwhile since sharapova has failed to win a set against serena, vika has beaten her, she served for the championship against her at the very last grand slam, she won this tournament last year and in another australian open she retired while a set up against serena

clearly the only one left who can stop williams is azarenka, maria will be praying for a vika win assuming she can win her semi but basically serena will probably destroy them both

its not 2004, but its also not 2015 either so stephens has no chance to win a set unless serena doesnt believe in black on black crime and shows mercy for a while

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stephens pushed Williams to a 6-3 6-4 win at Brisbane International just recently. Both are big, strong players who rely on brute force to win games.

Also Sharapova is in great form at the moment.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Stephens pushed Williams to a 6-3 6-4 win at Brisbane International just recently. Both are big, strong players who rely on brute force to win games.

Also Sharapova is in great form at the moment.
so i suspect its serena not wanting to embarrass the young player

its 3-3 at the moment also and serena looks like a retard against the serve, i expect her to play normal when it comes to the critical stages of each set

sharapova is like a boxer who has been fed tomato cans to pad up their record, against li na will be her first match of significance (but she is still one of the best around, just not in serenas class)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs stephens wins a set as serena fakes an injury (notice how she can come up with a 170km/h serve when required but struggles on menial points)

serena will still win the match despite her mental breakdown (ive just put money on the live betting where she is a clear outsider)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
omg stephens wins but either williams got injured or like i thought she faked the injury, either way it doesnt count as a mr invisible victory over me

for more information watch azarenka destroy stephens in the semi final

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL .. don't worry Rodzilla.. I knew Stephens had a chance, but didn't think she'd beat Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.