the alleged rape atwin stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont know if its been said already but in the illawarra mercury today it says a 18 yr old girl was raped in males toilets at the game on sat night.

H

Haztrick

You watch Bulldogs fans get accused, even if it wasn't them.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
shut up aad you r.apist..... :P

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
17 Dragons players were raped by 17 Bulldogs players????

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it says she went into the male toilets because line was too long for ladies. and her brothers best friend is being accused. police looking more into it

W

Willie Talol'd

it says she went into the male toilets because line was too long for ladies. and her brothers best friend is being accused. police looking more into it
Dragqueens Supporters?

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thats disgusting. Men who think its ok to take advantage of a woman like that should be hung

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
for ****s sake. this is not good at all. whats this world coming to

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
WTFFF!!!

Thats BS! I went inside the toilets just before the game began - its a fukn port-a-van!! No way they cudve raped her without any1 finding out... codswallop IMO

W

Willie Talol'd

TBH I heard a group of Dragons supporters talking about something about rape, I thought it was something about the Doggies so I just forgot about it...

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well ive only seen about this in the mercury today as i first said. nothing was in the sydney papers on radio or anything on the local news down here in wollongong so must not be anything really into it. it didnt say who they supported so bulldogs fans it'll be ok its not uncommon to see couples going at it at win stadium either in the toilets or over the back of the hill.

Rowdy Bill

First Grader
Reaction score
I reckon delete the whole talk about this. Its got nothing to do with the Bulldogs !!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
some bozo reporter will pin it on us, then all of a sudden a doggies player will b mentioned as usual

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"the incident is believed to have occured in the 75th minute just after Sonny Bills miricle steal try. Police have failed to comment but we believe that Sonny Bill is under investigation for ..."

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
"the incident is believed to have occured in the 75th minute just after Sonny Bills miricle steal try. Police have failed to comment but we believe that Sonny Bill is under investigation for ..."
the pieces r starting 2 fall into place, Sonny Bill Williams being questioned for stripping Creagh in public, full details in the telecrap today :grinning:

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was probably Johnny Raper

Status
Not open for further replies.