The Ai Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My perfect AI yet.. I couldn’t think of a better image. This guy helps Indy get out of strife..only in one scene.. :D

“A Middle Eastern man late 50s portly WEARING a singlet and boxer shorts sitting in his favourite chair eating a bread sandwich.”

IMG_6159.jpeg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone seen those dudes making bank off AI influencers? It such an obvious idea, wish I got in earlier.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please elaborate further
Basically you use AI to generate images of fake women which you then use to create a social media profile and grow a following. Once you have the following you can then pretty much make money similar to how influencers do. Interactions, advertisement, etc.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My perfect AI yet.. I couldn’t think of a better image. This guy helps Indy get out of strife..only in one scene.. :D

“A Middle Eastern man late 50s portly WEARING a singlet and boxer shorts sitting in his favourite chair eating a bread sandwich.”

View attachment 97859
He still has his own hair..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Basically you use AI to generate images of fake women which you then use to create a social media profile and grow a following. Once you have the following you can then pretty much make money similar to how influencers do. Interactions, advertisement, etc.
Wow...Thank you for that. I had no idea AI was already this good.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Just saying Ai replied to this.