The aftermath of a STRIKE!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now i dont think anybody will actually do it rather I strongly believe if we do, it will work.

I am confident in saying most of us are absolutely DONE with the corrupt officiating and running's of the game we all enjoy.

The biased nature to appease gambling firms, certain community groups, sponsors and for "entertainment" value has caused the game to become as scripted as a long running daytime television series.

Now in all honesty, The NRL organisation is not going to listen to our moans and groans but they will listen to its investors when they start losing profits.

WE are the profits, WE are the wheels that turn this machine, WE have the potential to actually reclaim and change the way this game is drawn out and its a simple as choosing a different activity for a weekend.

Its as simple as to TAKE A WEEK OFF..... TAKE A WEEK OFF from anything league.

TV ratings slide, gambling profits decline and the stands remain empty....

Even if for a week the message will be loud and clear, STOP FCUKING with our emotions, STOP taking our hard earned income, STOP taking us for a ride.

Imagine we actually did it... Imagine this actually went viral... Imagine the whole rugby league community taking a stand.

Would be epic.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The refereeing was poor but go back and look at how much ball we had on their line which we done nothing with. Even with the refereeing how it was we still should of won that game. Yes, it doesn't help, but we need to be much better ourselves. It's very likely if we control what we can control and improve ourselves in key areas the refereeing will turn (bottom teams unconsciously cop it). We have much bigger problems.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The refereeing was poor but go back and look at how much ball we had on their line which we done nothing with. Even with the refereeing how it was we still should of won that game. Yes, it doesn't help, but we need to be much better ourselves. It's very likely if we control what we can control the refereeing will turn (bottom teams unconsciously cop it).
Yeah that piece of shit wasn't the reason we lost, but he did help.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now i dont think anybody will actually do it rather I strongly believe if we do, it will work.

I am confident in saying most of us are absolutely DONE with the corrupt officiating and running's of the game we all enjoy.

The biased nature to appease gambling firms, certain community groups, sponsors and for "entertainment" value has caused the game to become as scripted as a long running daytime television series.

Now in all honesty, The NRL organisation is not going to listen to our moans and groans but they will listen to its investors when they start losing profits.

WE are the profits, WE are the wheels that turn this machine, WE have the potential to actually reclaim and change the way this game is drawn out and its a simple as choosing a different activity for a weekend.

Its as simple as to TAKE A WEEK OFF..... TAKE A WEEK OFF from anything league.

TV ratings slide, gambling profits decline and the stands remain empty....

Even if for a week the message will be loud and clear, STOP FCUKING with our emotions, STOP taking our hard earned income, STOP taking us for a ride.

Imagine we actually did it... Imagine this actually went viral... Imagine the whole rugby league community taking a stand.

Would be epic.
It wouldn’t matter mate, imo. I chatted to a souffs mate this morning about the game. He reckons there side got robbed. I think most supporters feel there team get dudded.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The refereeing was poor but go back and look at how much ball we had on their line which we done nothing with. Even with the refereeing how it was we still should of won that game. Yes, it doesn't help, but we need to be much better ourselves. It's very likely if we control what we can control and improve ourselves in key areas the refereeing will turn (bottom teams unconsciously cop it). We have much bigger problems.
Im not just talking about yesterday's game... Im talking about how every week, every game for God knows how long now is being manipulated for reasons known and unknown.

I actually didnt have much of an issue with yesterdays officiating as it was extremely evident we had our chances and blew the game BUT waking up to the news today that Fatrell got charged? Goes to show the incompetency and corrupt nature of yesterday's game. There were 4 separate occasions the Tohs could have had a man in the bin yet NOT ONE, NOT ONE even got close. Instead the game continues to the script and most likely we lose the game due to the shifting of players and their positions. Thats just yerterday's game...

Last week we saw the Manly v Poofs game, FFS that was embarrassing... Before that the Sharks v Dogs game... The list goes on and on... The game is lost.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC said we couldnt execute and score the try but why we were so flat passed well before the line and kept looking for Kiks, Critta, even Preston to bust the line.

I know Hutch tried too, but thats not a organised attacking play. If thats Riff they score every play and we have some of thier players and a coach who have learned the system and we cant replicate.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It wouldn’t matter mate, imo. I chatted to a souffs mate this morning about the game. He reckons there side got robbed. I think most supporters feel there team get dudded.
Exactly though, thats my point, everybody in the Rugby league supporter stratosphere can see how shit this game is atm.. Im telling ONE WEEK and the NRL has a crisis meeting.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he for real ... we would be over the moon with a 4 pt win.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I have said, when the club starts to defend itself and call out these frauds, the rest should then take care of itself.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk