The Afghanistan/Taliban - Thread

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Been hearing in the news the Taliban is rapidly taking over Afghanistan again.

Not good at all..

My thoughts are with any kennel buddies who may have family in Afghanistan affected by this development.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Coinciding with Creepy Joe pulling troops out? Genuine question as I haven't been following the story.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think all the original taliban didn't survive or are now 50 years old, this should be called taliban 2 or something

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It seems like it will be a repeat of them removing Saddam and the goat fucking isis demons running amok.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Coinciding with Creepy Joe pulling troops out? Genuine question as I haven't been following the story.
No idea mate.
I haven't really been following either.
Just been hearing about it on the radio

Doesn't sound good for the Afghanistan people.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically it was Trump's policy to remove troops. Biden just followed the policy.

Not that I'm complaining. America need to stop pretending that they can police the world.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Been hearing in the news the Taliban is rapidly taking over Afghanistan again.

Not good at all..

My thoughts are with any kennel buddies who may have family in Afghanistan affected by this development.
It was always going to happen. Taliban technically never went away. They moved to Syria and the surrounding areas to regroup and wait. It was only a matter of time until the US would pull out and they would move back in.

And if not them, then another warlord would move in. The US and allied forces did what they could to estate a proper government but without a force to defend it, it's just going to go back to how it was before.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pakistan taking over. Taliban us strengthened and supported by Pakistan and will be a proxy government.

And all that money spent trying to exterminate them. The US lost that battle just like the USSR before them.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was always going to happen. Taliban technically never went away. They moved to Syria and the surrounding areas to regroup and wait. It was only a matter of time until the US would pull out and they would move back in.

And if not them, then another warlord would move in. The US and allied forces did what they could to estate a proper government but without a force to defend it, it's just going to go back to how it was before.
They just crossed the border to Pakistan. Never went near Syria

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Technically it was Trump's policy to remove troops. Biden just followed the policy.

Not that I'm complaining. America need to stop pretending that they can police the world.
Yep. The duds can't even police their shit hole country so what makes them think they can police other countries...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pakistan taking over. Taliban us strengthened and supported by Pakistan and will be a proxy government.

And all that money spent trying to exterminate them. The US lost that battle just like the USSR before them.
I find it funny and sad that these bunch of fuckwits think they can do what the USSR couldn't.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
america needs to stop pretending they can police the world, bill gates is the decider of the world
So true mate.
Re America
Bill gates on the other hand
Haha he just might be haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So true mate.
Re America
Bill gates on the other hand
Haha he just might be haha
Rod only posted that for me. It's an ongoing thing where he thinks that Bill Gates created Covid-19 to sell vaccines and I don't think that because I'm not an idiot.

Well... I am an idiot. But that's beside the point.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod only posted that for me. It's an ongoing thing where he thinks that Bill Gates created Covid-19 to sell vaccines and I don't think that because I'm not an idiot.

Well... I am an idiot. But that's beside the point.
no this is about bill gates thinking he is the decider of the world, talking about how he can use his vaccines to reduce world population, who the fuck does this guy think he is to decide how many people should be in the world and how many kids people should have

he is the big time hypocrite, talking about corporations should be paying more tax, people should pay more tax when his company and he personally avoided paying taxes for so long, his entire charity is one huge tax avoidance scheme

then talking about people should think about the footprint they are leaving when he has a huge property portfolio and a collection of private jets

this guy is the personification of a hypocrite money power hungry **** who acts left wing and dictates to others how they should live, also he could be a pedophile visiting the epstein island a few times

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no this is about bill gates thinking he is the decider of the world, talking about how he can use his vaccines to reduce world population, who the fuck does this guy think he is to decide how many people should be in the world and how many kids people should have

he is the big time hypocrite, talking about corporations should be paying more tax, people should pay more tax when his company and he personally avoided paying taxes for so long, his entire charity is one huge tax avoidance scheme

then talking about people should think about the footprint they are leaving when he has a huge property portfolio and a collection of private jets

this guy is the personification of a hypocrite money power hungry **** who acts left wing and dictates to others how they should live, also he could be a pedophile visiting the epstein island a few times
See what I mean. Crazy.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
a federal judge has ruled bill gates to be untrustworthy btw, so don't take my word for it

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At the end of the day, you can't park troops / occupy by proxy another sovereign country forever. You need an exit plan (which hopefully is more than "well, it's been nice but smell ya later"...)

Any terrorist/resistance group (whats that old saying? One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter) is severely stuffed through lack of funds. No funds mean no weapons, no paying for training bases, no food for troops, harder to spread propaganda etc. Keep destroying those poppy fields, monitoring/controlling money transfers etc. Keep up intelligence efforts...

There no simple or perfect solution unfortunately for these shitholes.