The Aerosexual Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The F-16 was my favourite fighter as a young tacker (no, not because of Iron Eagle - terrible movie!) Then along came Top Gun and the F-14 got a look in. Had a soft spot for the F-18 too as Australia had them. A guy I work with today is an ex-USAF F-15 pilot. Poor bastard can’t hear very well today due to what they didn’t know back when he was flying.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The F-16 was my favourite fighter as a young tacker (no, not because of Iron Eagle - terrible movie!) Then along came Top Gun and the F-14 got a look in. Had a soft spot for the F-18 too as Australia had them. A guy I work with today is an ex-USAF F-15 pilot. Poor bastard can’t hear very well today due to what they didn’t know back when he was flying.
I know a few people who are suffering some degree of hearing loss due to excessive exposure over the years unfortunately.
Nobody really thought about these things years ago unlike today were it’s mandatory to have hearing protection before entering certain work places like airports.

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still love F-18s but I have to stay loyal to Mother Russia and love MiGs

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS still my dream job to be be a jet fighter pilot.

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score