The “Official” we got screwed again VAULT ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a long memory like I do , then you’ll know it’s more than uncanny the amount of times this club we all love, seems to consistently get screwed over.

I’m talking things in the game that go against us, where if they didn’t, we’d of most probably gotten the 2 points ..

No need to go over the ref’s are only human blah blah stuff, because that’s obvious, we all know that … what I’m talking about here are the blatant rip offs and the regularity in which it seems to happen to us, things I don’t see consistently happen to other clubs .. especially top 8 clubs ..

For instants the topic right now is the NRL have come out & admitted the shove on JAC in the dying minutes of last weeks game should have been a penalty … in that moment we should of been kicking for goal & possibly winning that game .. we all know the ref saw it, yet he for some reason decided to ignore it, robbing us of any chance of getting the 2 points .. I rarely see that happen to other clubs, those things always seem to be pulled up, especially against us ..

The Tino forearm to Mahoney’s head … the Suaalii knee to the head .. both being sent for HIA,s due to contact to the head .. both not even penalties .. WTF ?

The point is if that’s Souths, Broncos and the top clubs etc. they always get these types of calls … nothing ever seems to be ignored or missed against them ..,why is that ?…

Two weeks later we’ve forgotten about the ones from weeks gone by, and we’re all discussing the latest howler …

How many times have we been screwed over like this in games last year or the year before where crucial weird decisions robbed us of a win ?

I think we forget about them over time therefore not noticing just how often this shit keeps happening to us …,

So thought I’d create a vault here so we could store photos comments & notes, somewhere we could keep a record of how regularly this club keeps getting screwed over…

I’ll kick it off .. this is probably the biggest BS call I’ve ever seen in over 50 years of being a doggies fan … based on previous no try calls, and no try calls since this one, how this wasn’t called obstruction and went on to rob us of the 2 points in the last minute of this game, astounds me, the left shoulder into Mahoney as Johnson shepherds around him to score and it being awarded boarders on corruption …?

I heard Gus on 100% footy say he keeps a dossier …. thought it was over due that us fans keep a dossier of our own …

IMG_4289.JPG

Last edited:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone remember the game against Melbourne where we scored in the dying minutes to bring us 2 points behind. Was a few years ago, I just remember Okonbur running straight over the top of Cameron Smith in either his debut or first few games.

We scored 12m in from the sideline but when we lined up for the kick, Sutton ordered us to kick from the sideline. Of course we missed and storm won but we were denied the chance to level up from a completely deliberate sabotage. Was very easy for them to check where the try was scored if there was a dispute/doubt.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone remember the game against Melbourne where we scored in the dying minutes to bring us 2 points behind. Was a few years ago, I just remember Okonbur running straight over the top of Cameron Smith in either his debut or first few games.

We scored 12m in from the sideline but when we lined up for the kick, Sutton ordered us to kick from the sideline. Of course we missed and storm won but we were denied the chance to level up from a completely deliberate sabotage. Was very easy for them to check where the try was scored if there was a dispute/doubt.
Yep, remember that one … we’ve been copping it for years, that’s why I’ve started this tread, time to record & remember this shit & then maybe start asking questions ..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
IMG_9528.jpeg
That was pure slander and I don’t think Gus would let it slide like Raylene did.