Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So robinson offered him nothing whilst so many others shown bright at roosters and dogs ? starless , pointless Kyle flanno rating F+
I wouldn't be using Robinson as an example, he just failed with Walker, dropped for the 3rd time the so called "NRL's best young halfback".

Always a Bulldog

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be using Robinson as an example, he just failed with Walker, dropped for the 3rd time the so called "NRL's best young halfback".

Always a Bulldog
Manu, drew Hutchinson , butcher bros, heaps come through have risen

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Halfbacks, what has Robinson ever done to develop a half back, Cronk bought and paid for, Pearce bought and paid for. In the same time frame he has failed with and discarded Flanagan, Lamb, O'Sullivan, and Hastings, couldn't develop a single one of them.

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Robinson is a total myth. Just look at how he has his all star chooks during again this year lololol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
None of them are halves… including Manu, who he currently has playing in the halves instead of a proper half.

Robinson is shit. He should have his team finishing top 4 every year with that roster.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Flanagan would be a decent back up hooker. His defense is good, not proven in the middle yet, but technique wise he should go ok. As a half back steering a team around, he has had his chances and has proven time and time again that he has nothing to offer. I think England awaits him to get his confidence up in a second tier comp, or just give hooker a crack and see if he can make something of himself in that position. Cant be any worse than the last few years of impersonating a half back [emoji12]

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Best hooker at the club Flanagan. The more I'm watching Mahoney for us with shit middle forwards, the more he reminds me of Jazz Tevaga

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Best hooker at the club Flanagan. The more I'm watching Mahoney for us with shit middle forwards, the more he reminds me of Jazz Tevaga
Makes me think jazz tevaga must love his pack. Reed must hate his….

At the eels with Paulo rcg lane matterson brown (when he wasn’t cooked) Reed was one of the best 9s in the game.

He’s started amazing for us too until kikau went. No shock he’s struggling behind a bench of Okonbor, morrin, Failagain! Throw in starting with rfm (shell of himself) topine (solid defender but small)….