Opinion That was discussing

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALLAN has been some disappointing as he came with some much promise. His game today was half-hearted.
Left his wing so many times, even when their was no overlap. Almost seemed he did not want to make many tackles.. no idea what to do with him.
When is he contracted to, time for players like him to be told by Barrett if you don't improve then you can see out your contract in Mounties

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed with how TB basically put all the blame for yesterday’s game on the covid lot. Yes I agree it cost us but so did his selections. I knew we were going to get slaughtered when I saw the team list. What coach in his right mind selects 3 debutants along with Doorey and Topine (who have only played a hand full of first grade games) when he could have selected Ogden, Atoni and Lewis who are great defenders and have more experience! He was just as much to blame as the Covid lot!
100% agree Maria. Atoni should have been in the team maybe Ogden too. Ahead of patolo. Also Lewis for Flanagan I think would have made a difference and stiffened up our defence a bit.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was discussing what? Sorry, I'm late getting on the bus.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed with how TB basically put all the blame for yesterday’s game on the covid lot. Yes I agree it cost us but so did his selections. I knew we were going to get slaughtered when I saw the team list. What coach in his right mind selects 3 debutants along with Doorey and Topine (who have only played a hand full of first grade games) when he could have selected Ogden, Atoni and Lewis who are great defenders and have more experience! He was just as much to blame as the Covid lot!
The more I think about it the more I think you’re right Maria. Even though I don’t think Ogden or To’omaga deserve to be anywhere near our top 17 - they should’ve played under the circumstances yesterday.

You couldn’t have picked a worse fixture than yesterday’s to grant 3 young blokes their debut, which should be a special occasion. Unfortunately yesterday was always going to be the opposite of special. A hiding was always guaranteed, and they also played without a crowd in, robbing them of the chance to live out their childhood dream in front of their friends and families in the flesh. It was definitely a very questionable call to play them when they could’ve run with To’omaga, Ogden and Lewis/Dietz, and saved the young blokes’ debuts for a better day.

All 3 of them looked absolutely dejected in their post-game interviews. I felt for them

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate if reimis Smith is starting nick meany will be.Bellamy will get the best out of him. Meany would b better of to play nsw cup then play for a shit team like ours anyway.
Remis has a lot more talent then meaney.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I think you’re right Maria. Even though I don’t think Ogden or To’omaga deserve to be anywhere near our top 17 - they should’ve played under the circumstances yesterday.

You couldn’t have picked a worse fixture than yesterday’s to grant 3 young blokes their debut, which should be a special occasion. Unfortunately yesterday was always going to be the opposite of special. A hiding was always guaranteed, and they also played without a crowd in, robbing them of the chance to live out their childhood dream in front of their friends and families in the flesh. It was definitely a very questionable call to play them when they could’ve run with To’omaga, Ogden and Lewis/Dietz, and saved the young blokes’ debuts for a better day.

All 3 of them looked absolutely dejected in their post-game interviews. I felt for them
Agree with you on everything except for the part where you say Atoni does not belong in the 17. But I think we agreed to disagree on this issue! Lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with you on everything except for the part where you say Atoni does not belong in the 17. But I think we agreed to disagree on this issue! Lol
Yep happy to bypass that argument, we’ve been down that road too many times before! :tearsofjoy:

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Like that old fancy dress joke, where the theme is Come as an Emotion. Guy walks in with his dick in a bowl of custard. And they are like, what the hell are you supposed to be?? and he replies 'I'm fscking dis custard"....

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are we meant to be discussing in this thread..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

It’s not even a discovery it’s common sense. TB doesn’t care about this season. It’s weird. He forgets ppl pay cash to come watch