That Time of Year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
yeah miss k im over everything at the momemt. had a shi* 2nd half of the year i tell you. Got a new job which is great, but the ppl i work with are 60 yr olds and boring as shi*. GF and i broke up, which is just making things worse.. and most of my mates are w*nkers at the moment.. haha so yeah im over everything.

Im going up the coast for a week start of december, that will hopefully fix everything lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems to be around this time of year 'October' where the crazy season starts and everyone starts getting frustrated and loses the plot, its like they are hanging for Christamas piss up and a week off, just gotta look out for the jerks who over do it.

T

TdoggBulldog

over year 12

cant wait for it to be finished... and there are so many parties and events on this time of year... usually i used my weekends to refresh after the week with a nice big friday night sleep but im wearing myself out on the weekends too lol

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It seems to be around this time of year 'October' where the crazy season starts and everyone starts getting frustrated and loses the plot, its like they are hanging for Christamas piss up and a week off, just gotta look out for the jerks who over do it.
*Checks calender*

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
*Checks calender*
Thats when it starts around here and goes until Christmas, I was hoping for a good '07 but it looks like they butchered it, wankas.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats when it starts around here and goes until Christmas, I was hoping for a good '07 but it looks like they butchered it, wankas.
You gotta be on your guard around those Newie troublemakers tbh

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
its beeen a tough year and im already looking at a 1 month holiday escape to nz around mid december once i graduate from tafe...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats I hope ya go well.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
this year has been really good 4 me (last year was the worrrrrrst)

im in a good place.
good job.
good friends.
good relationship.
good family.

luv it.

H

Hazmak

656 days since the last time I took 5 consecutive days off.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
656 days since the last time I took 5 consecutive days off.
u have 2 take time off!!!!

i went over 2 years without a holiday once and i ended up burning out big time...

my boss eventually MADE me take time off work! it was for the best!

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im so in the same place you are miss k! in the last 2 weeks EVERYTHING has gone from bad to worse.. bring on 08 i say..

H

Hazmak

u have 2 take time off!!!!

i went over 2 years without a holiday once and i ended up burning out big time...

my boss eventually MADE me take time off work! it was for the best!
I don't get any annual leave benefits / sick leave etc and can't afford to take time off...

Will be like that till July 09.

Gonna get much worse before it gets a tiny bit better

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
I don't get any annual leave benefits / sick leave etc and can't afford to take time off...

Will be like that till July 09.

Gonna get much worse before it gets a tiny bit better
r u only casual?

aah that would suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

and jess..... ily.

H

Hazmak

r u only casual?

aah that would suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

and jess..... ily.
I've been a "casual full timer" at my work now for 1.5 years. They have a strict "No Degree - No getting taken seriously" policy.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
I've been a "casual full timer" at my work now for 1.5 years. They have a strict "No Degree - No getting taken seriously" policy.
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.