That Article - Discussion (Huzgate affair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dogaholic

PLEASE DOT POST THE ACTUAL ARTICLE OR ANY LINK TO IT OR ANY REFERANCE TO WHERE SOME JOURNO MIGHT BE ABLE TO VIEW IT!!!

Why was the thread deleted. I registered for the sole purpose of adding my opinion.

The article is a disgrace and there for the sole purpose of generating interest on Brendan's website.

The article has potential to be very damaging to our club and shame on everyone involved - that means you too Haztrick.

Camp Quality are very sensitive over the use of their image and Brendan has used it, wiped its name in the mud all to further his website a little bit. Being very particular about who they align themselves with, I would not be surprise id Camp Quality start to question this alliance. What would they be thinking? Well, that didn't take long.

Pathetic, disgusting...the both of you. I hope you are ashamed of yourselves.

The article has been obviously embellished and sensationalized to the max. There was no beatings planned, nothing affected memberships.

What are you guys trying to achieve.

Haztrick, if you really are a fan of this club. Ask your employer to remove the article. Actually, no...beg him!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sorry mate, i want this private, in the lounge, at the very least

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
it looks like haztrick has went into hiding after his article

X

XxFoVoSxX

the article was the most disgraceful one I have read.
Absolute garbage

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is/was a pathetic article IMO. How can anyone who calls themself a Bulldogs supporter allow that garbage to be published let alone be put on a Bulldogs supporter site?

Low, attention seeking BS at it's very best. Like I said before, I have never said anything bad about Haztrick and have often, at times, defended him but he can go fcuk himself as far as I'm concerned.

D

Dogaholic

Haztrick reckons we will see how far he has gone tomorrow

got that from him via sms after pleading to get the story removed.

I fear he has taken some sh*t to the real media

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Doga expose all the sms's haztrick has sent to you.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i once defended him and was 100% correct in what i had said at the time

i had felt he was in general, just a young, naive supporter who had some silly ideas in regards to the club/players

after the reni thing, i figured he would have realised the responsibility that comes with the sharing of certain info on the internet

and now this

he's done his dash now for mine, this is incredibly poor

X

XxFoVoSxX

Disgraceful, I cant believe Merk and haztrick have dragged the bulldogs name in to this over a personal net feud.
Greenburg will be very angry

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Disgraceful, I cant believe Merk and haztrick have dragged the bulldogs name in to this over a personal net feud.
Greenburg will be very angry
Merk hates our club. Haztrick was supposedly a supporter.

Haztrick doesn't realise Blue & White will be closed down as a result.

Merk knew what he was doing. Merk wants no truck with them.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't believe he dragged our club through the mud over a personal battle.

Pathetic.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i dont understand what the problem is?

if it was a real website then we have a reason to complain, but this is like someone writing something on wikipedia

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Haztrick. You are an absolute disgrace for that article and don't you dare say you had nothing to do with. You are bloody quoted. You say you love the club and you say you are the most passionate supporter the club has. So why allow this article to go up? It's the most damaging piece of material I've seen written about our club and you know it. This has done you immense damage. If you had any fortitude and any backbone, you will resign from Sports Force, ask publically for the article to be removed and apologise to those on The Kennel. Support our club Haztrick.

X

XxFoVoSxX

Merk hates our club. Haztrick was supposedly a supporter.

Haztrick doesn't realise Blue & White will be closed down as a result.

Merk knew what he was doing. Merk wants no truck with them.
Merk has always been a trouble making scum bag

Status
Not open for further replies.