Thanks From the Skipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1129

On behalf of the team I’d like to thank everyone for coming out last night and supporting us.

With it being our first home game on a Monday we were a little unsure how many people would make it out to Telstra Stadium, but when we ran out the cheer you gave us was fantastic.

It was important for us to get back-to-back wins and now we have to keep the momentum going and get a win up against the Sharks on Sunday.

Thanks

Corey Hughes
Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done Corey. Let's hope those contract negotiations are done neatly.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
resign him now
20k on a monday night is good

but its holidays now

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
was great to see a crowd of just under 21k, i didnt honestly think we would get more than 15k and with the messages a few of the players were leaving at the beginning of the week, i dont think they were expecting a big crowd either.

A

Abz

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1129

On behalf of the team I’d like to thank everyone for coming out last night and supporting us.

With it being our first home game on a Monday we were a little unsure how many people would make it out to Telstra Stadium, but when we ran out the cheer you gave us was fantastic.

It was important for us to get back-to-back wins and now we have to keep the momentum going and get a win up against the Sharks on Sunday.

Thanks

Corey Hughes
Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs
School Holidays Smack ;)

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
O i wish i had've been there!!!

Good on every1 for going to watch our team dominate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.