Thanks Bobcat for......

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Thanks for being the greatest clubman a supporter could ever ask for.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
An absolute champion on and off the field, our club is a better place for him being captain and being apart of it. Thanks for the memories.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Going to miss him so much next year. An absolute legend of the club & the game. The post-try celebration (or lack thereof HAHA) was hilariousss! So good to hear he's still going to be part of the NRL next year. He deserves it. Thank you for everything Bobcat.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before Bobcat took his second conversion attempt, he offered the kick to his close mate Michael Hodgson who was also retriring. Hodgo declined the offer and Bobcat kicked the goal. That gesture showed what type of bloke Andrew Ryan is. Even in the emotional cauldron of his last NRL match he had the presence of mind to think of his mate. And that makes him a helluva good bloke.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
cant remember which year it was, maybe 04, or 05, but he had a blinder at brookvale, scored a hattrack i think? and i think the same year he scored like 14 tries,

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
04, straight after they dropped him from Origin. We racked up 50.

P

Paint.

Before Bobcat took his second conversion attempt, he offered the kick to his close mate Michael Hodgson who was also retriring. Hodgo declined the offer and Bobcat kicked the goal. That gesture showed what type of bloke Andrew Ryan is. Even in the emotional cauldron of his last NRL match he had the presence of mind to think of his mate. And that makes him a helluva good bloke.
After the match, when Hodgo did his lap of honour, I said to him, "you should've taken a shot at goal, too", and he told me "nah mate, this is all Bobcat's day"

:D

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for sending michael croker to the dirt with that ankletap in the GF of 2004

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of our best consistently for the past few seasons...

He did everything right except being a good Captain....Other than that thanks for the memories.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Thanks Bobcat!

You will be missed! Your contribution to the club on and off the field will not be forgotten.

We'll forever remain grateful for that superb tackle on Mick Crocker!

Status
Not open for further replies.