Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smart move to let SBW back in the door to “poach” him back to boxing…easiest exit for this guy…let’s get some forwards who are proud of their work ethic.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wallah this guy I used to think he was a wahesh but deadset his a complete jahesh

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
League was the best thing that happened to this idiot but he's too stupid to realize it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has anyone heard this dope talk? He can’t string 2 sentences together! Whoever listens to anything he says is just as dumb….
Those 2 radio goss jockeys ate it up lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I know what you mean but you need to ask why did he do that? He was in his mind helping a friend? But what worried him to want to warn a friend? That’s what we need to ask?
All evidence points to things he has problems with
* Lazy, and a waste of talent.
* Wayward but easily manipulated.
* Narcissist then complains why he doesn't have many friends but chose the wrong kind.
* Disloyal but asks people to be loyal to him, he even threw his own parents under the bus for supposedly forcing him to play football, wanted to become an astronaut instead :tearsofjoy:
* Demands big contracts, but always bites the hand that feeds him.
Be assured no club pays enormous contracts to players only to upset them for no reason.
I sympathise with him if he truly had some mishaps in his life...
That's Life...We all do, he has to learn to cope and stop blaming others, it starts by choosing the right friends !!!
Enough is enough !

Malla

Reaction score
I recall being at pre-season training on TPJ birthday. The guy wasn’t training (and hadn’t for the majority of pre-season) and was floating around the field and the sheds.

At the end of the sessions they’ll get any of the birthday guys in the middle of the huddle usually, get them doing a bit of dancing and carry on etc, while they get cheered on. When the time came at the end of the session the guys were calling out and looking for him, TPJ was nowhere to be seen, he had hidden away inside.

It stuck with me all year with everything going on. Something small, but no doubt recognised by his fellow team members, on top of everything else.

@KLil you were there for this one too I believe
I hate sounding like a broken record but this behaviour from Pangai has been there for 2 years. When I said it and called it out, a lot of people here ridiculed me. I’ll keep harping on because of some of the stuff that was said about me.
Anyway, good riddance Pangai

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you imagine what guys like Josh Jackson or Bobcat would be thinking!!
The complete polar opposite in every possible way.

the fact we seem to have been able to offload TPJ early without taking a large cap hit is actually genius!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the fighters were horrible at best.
Any half decent fighter would have knocked all their arses out through the ropes.
Their footwork and defence was appalling.
And nearly falling over their own feet when punching.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smart move to let SBW back in the door to “poach” him back to boxing…easiest exit for this guy…let’s get some forwards who are proud of their work ethic.
As soon as he was involved,you just knew we would end up worse off because of it

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Has anyone heard this dope talk? He can’t string 2 sentences together! Whoever listens to anything he says is just as dumb….
Full of self importance and talks like hes taken too many hits to the head. Boxing should suit him down to the ground.

However i predict he will crawl back to the nrl in a few years when he realises hes a shit boxer and was earning more in footy