News Tevita Pangai Junior on the hunt for Canterbury, with his career at the crossroads

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Another guy, much lower paid players have been carrying since he joined the club.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And prove Malla correct?! :(
Actually drove past Belmore today, the gates were open, you could walk in and watch the team train... weird for a Friday. I only made the end but surprise surprise... TPJ not in the huddle.

Just fukn wid ya... Honestly didnt even bother sticking around to see anything.

jcdogs84

Waterboy
Reaction score
We are due some luck...surely TPJ dominates and Flanno plays off the back of some good go forward :tearsofjoy:

Seriously though, I'm backing Tevita to have a solid impact on this game. No excuses after a long turnaround.

ChesoBulldog

Banned
Reaction score
Meh, was a shithouse pass from Flanagan that caused that knock on.

Can't judge the second half. He went off at 0-0 and came on nearly 20 points down.
Agreed on Flanno. Hopefully he’s out next week and out for good!

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same old rocks and diamonds shit from tevita get fucked

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know bout you guys but he was a beast. Made meters, offloads and generated 2nd phase play but our FB wasn't t good enough to take advantage of the opportunities Pangai created.

He did exactly what was asked of him.

Last edited:

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know bout you guys but he was a beast. Made meters, offloads and generated 2nd phase play but our FB isn't good enough take advantage.

He did exactly what was asked of him.
Yeh I thought not a bad first up effort - 121m/44m post contact/6 off loads/ 21 tackles all in 47min, especially with a dodgy hammy likely still a concern. Not sensational but pretty good in a disrupted team with little go forward. Contrast him to (eg) Sutton/Waddell. Already TPJ is arguably ahead, after just over 1/2 a game. TPJ in another class

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Def a different level beast, the beast can offload but we need him to stay injury free and well