Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know a few of you the kennel have mentioned him as a recruitment target recently. After his effort tonight in a shitty Broncos outfit, im on the band wagon. He was the only forward with energy and got some high quality offloads off when it looked like he was 100% wrapped up.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He was easily the Broncos best player.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The broncs have locked him and Ofahengaue in since they were babies...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
are you just trying to boost your post numbers... at least have a decent effort i you want to try be demeaning
He was easily the Broncos best player.
Yep he tried so hard, but no one around him was awake. Boyd is a good ball playing fullback, but fuck he let Pangai down in support all night... Milford should have been trailing him aswell.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you just trying to boost your post numbers... at least have a decent effort i you want to try be demeaning
There’s a discussion thread for matches this weekend where the opinion could have gone. Don’t know if you changing your opinion on a single player is really worth a whole thread.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There’s a discussion thread for matches this weekend where the opinion could have gone. Don’t know if you changing your opinion on a single player is really worth a whole thread.
each to their own, but if you look through 'rugby league general' you will notice that there are many similar threads ;). Perhaps you should request to be a mod and do a clean up if it irks you

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was one of the people that said we should have chased him and my opinion hasn't changed. I think he is one of the forwards that can change a game, not many are capable of but he definitely is one.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't he they guy under investigation still for an assualt on a woman??

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He got interviewed today and Wayne Bennett told him to not offload anymore and quick play the balls are better lol. Ruined a kid before he even had a chance to be excellent.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He got interviewed today and Wayne Bennett told him to not offload anymore and quick play the balls are better lol. Ruined a kid before he even had a chance to be excellent.
Bennett is a fool... he loves having darius defend in the line, yet its to much of an effort to have his fullback push up to support an offload... has his wires crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.